Falliable

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung heard the footsteps outside his door. He knows who walked by his room, he knows the person must've stopped outside to curse him, he knows he've earned himself disgrace and humility. Boring his eyes to the thick wood of door did no good as the footsteps started moving and he heard the room beside his opened and closed, Jungkook came back home.

The memories of the previous night still haunts him. He never thought that he will see Jungkook so angry, ever in his life. It took him seconds to lose his true self and turn into something so brutal, so terrifying. Taehyung's whole body shuddered only remembering the strong grip on his forearm and how he almost threw Taehyung outside the room.

"ARE YOU BLIND!"

"What the fuck were you thinking? Can you not see around? Look what you did!"

"Your sorry will not make it stick together again, you broke it!"

"Not everything is buyable! Get out!"

"Leave, Mr Kim."

Breathing a long blow out, he turned to the other side. Right now only sleep is his best option. He closed his eyes, his mind trying to divert his attention to only beautiful thing in his life; his girlfriend, his love. Taehyung only lives by her thought, her mare existence is a source of his happiness and peace. He needs her, more than ever.

I love you Ji-yan.

Taehyung tried his best, his heart feeling a foreign feeling, he has been experiencing this feeling since last couple of days. His mind pushed the calmed face of Ji-yan away replacing it with the kind and generous smile of the young CEO.

Taehyung opened his eyes wide, jerked his head and sat up. This isn't meant to be felt, or to even think. He needs to get his head straight on the line!

Pushing his covers off, he ran directly to the small closet where he hid his whole world. He pushed a few clothes away and pulled the box from under it. His heart already calming down as just the smell of his love brings old memories hugging him and calming him more.

Ripping the lid off the box, he held the last letter that he got from his girlfriend close to his chest. In the time of distress—-after killing Jimin— this letter has been his only source of comfort. He kissed the lipstick mark that his girlfriend left on the corner of the letter. He opened the letter afterwards.

My Dear Taehyungie,

I have no idea where have you gone to, neither have i any idea if you are getting my letters and all the presents or not. All i know is that ever since you left time has seized for me, it stopped and I'm still stuck there. I never thought of myself without you but it's now, I'm without you and I don't know what to do. I have a life but it just feels like days passing by without living, only breathing to complete the purpose.

Taehyung, I don't know where are you and when are you coming back, or even if you are or not! I miss you. I've met a boy he looks like you, walks like you, he's warm like you, but he's not you! I'm desperate to be in your arms, I'm alone Tae, i need you, i need you to hold me, to tell me that all this is a bad dream, that it'll pass soon. I want to wake up now, i want to kiss you, hug you, and make love to you. Come back to me Tae!!

I've seen that boy wearing this shirt and the first thing I thought is that you'll carry it better than him, you'll look more handsome, so keep this shirt to you, and when you come meet me wear this. I'm waiting Taehyungie.

Love Ji ❤️