Agonising

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The chapter is not proof read, so ignore the mistakes

Taehyung appeared in the kitchen earlier than Jin thought. When he went down he saw Taehyung already waiting for him near the kitchen, for a second he was amazed that after everything the boy was still on his feet, and was as casual as always.

Jin wanted to say something but he didn't, actually couldn't as Taehyung wasn't looking at him and was busy in beating the eggs in a bowl. Jin stole some gazes and Taehyung was out of his self to even recognise it.

"Should i cook them or you just want me to prepare this for now?" He asked when the eggs were done and he veggies were already cut.

"Uhm, I don't know if everyone—- you know what, just cook them, and once you are done go and wake Jungkook—-"

"Okay." Before Jin could even finish Taehyung agreed and started preparing the breakfast. Jin was amazed that no matter how hard Taehyung tried, the hurt and pain is still visible, he can see it in just one second.

Jin didn't talk to him after that, he made sure he don't even make an eye contact because he knows he's most likely to say something that will hurt the man more. He don't trust him, not a single bit, but he do know that what he went through was painful, Rape is in no condition acceptable no matter who did it.

"Did the police find anything about Jimin's case?" Taehyung asked after a while, not making eye contact. Hell, he don't even want to talk but the old hag on the other side of the wire want him to ask, he still remembers that Taehyung didn't get his hand on Jimin's journal.

"They are doing their best." Jin replied and Taehyung can swear that he saw Jin ignoring him, hesitating to talk to him. For an unknown reason it was a relief but every relief is short lived in his life. "Where were you that day?"

"I was in Mr Jeon's office, i had a assist him in a meeting so i was giving all the details a thorough read." Taehyung didn't stammered, he didn't flinch, he can tell that the blood of Jimin took that part of him with him.

"Oh-okay." Jin didn't believe him, Taehyung knows he didn't, he never did.

"Should i make Mr Jeon a sandwich?" Taehyung asked and Jin stopped him.

"I make his food. You are good to go." Jin said and Taehyung didn't know what it means.

"What should i—-"

"You are not a servant here, I don't know why i let you today, but it's better that you don't come in the kitchen again. You are an employee of the company and you should only—-"

"I myself wanted to do it." Taehyung cut him off.

"Yeah, so from now on you shouldn't come here." Jin said and surprisingly he had a smile on his face.

"Jin hyung." Taehyung asked softly and Jin felt that his voice reached to the deepest corner of his heart. Taehyung's eyes flashing all type of emotions got him even more confused. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"And I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered. He wishes that the old man don't hear him, he don't want to be in any more trouble than he already was.

"Taehyung, i think you are still under the influence of drugs, you should rest." Jin stretched his body out of Taehyung's hold.

"You are good, but I'm not." He said and then he leaned in, even though Jin freaked out but he stayed rooted to his feet. "And when time come, kill me if you have to."

"What?"

"I'm not a good person." Saying that Taehyung pulled off, the other side was silent maybe his prayers were heard and the old man has went away.