Torn Between Love and Reality

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook felt the whole ground revolving, getting the correct distance between his feet and ground was hard. He jerked his head to clear his vision from the falling tears to see clearly, but it was hard. The jerking of head had his body stumbling as well. Keeping the help from the wall, he stumbled inside his room, his back sliding to the door behind it.

"I'm here to tell you alot of things, just listen oaky, there's going to be things that you might not like but i have to tell you, so—— please hear me out to the full.

"Jungkook, I don't know when i started feeling this thing for you, it's like, I shouldn't be feeling this but i am. You make me feel—— when he raped me the first time all i had was you in my head, the pain, the suffering becomes less painful when i think that at the end of the day I'll have you."

"You asked me what did Min do, you said i should trust you. I wanted to tell you I've always trusted you, since the day one you were the only person to whom i was comfortable for, you were the only one who made me feel comfortable. I trust you Jungkook, I always will."

"No, no don't get those stupid feelings trap you, he's a bad guy......he's a murderer." Jungkook gripped his hair, wanting his head to stay on the right path. Those feelings he have——had for Taehyung can't change the truth, Jungkook shouldn't rely on them.

"Min raped me multiple times, he took everything from me and I kept it all in just for the sake that you are there—— Jungkook you were the support that i never knew exists. I stood against Min, not by front but i tried to protect you by every way i can. Min said i should bring you down, i made sure you get every deal, he said i should flirt with you, i had to turn cold to you you won't get hurt."

Jungkook don't know what to feel. He's hurt, severely hurt, he doesn't know what should he do.

"Jungkook, please stop, listen to me."

Fear, that's what Taehyung has in his eyes and voice. But Jungkook don't care, he killed Jimin, he wanted to attack Miku, he's a threat.

Jimin was right he is a threat to him, he can destroy him. Just if he had listened to Jimin, nothing like this would be happening. Taehyung snached so much from him,

But he's innocent, somebody else is pulling his strings.

"Shut up!" Jungkook felt his mind might explode, he didn't know what to do with all this. In the end he was sitting there, hands dropped to the ground, legs limp and shoulders dropped. He looked like something sucked the living light out of him.

Jungkook was torn between the feelings he had for Taehyung, and the fucking reality. Taehyung was innocent, the one who was always scared, the one who had nothing against anyone, but then he killed Jimin, and he was not so innocent, he tried to harm Miku, he wasn't as naive as Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook, please stop, listen to me."

Pleads, begging, the trust he had in his eyes was nagging Jungkook. Taehyung can't do this, there was this strong voice that was fighting his thought and making him disturb. He wants to believe the reality, the truth that he himself saw, but the reality that his inner voice is showing him is making him restless. He squeezed his heart, his breathing not coming normal.

"You are locked here and only i get to decide what to do. Remember one thing, you just saw what Min can do, you have no idea what kind of beast am i. You brought this on yourself, Kim. I'll make you regret even thinking of doing this. I don't care what the reason was, i lost a person and I'll make sure you lose your sanity. Welcome to hell."