Killed Brutally

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook couldn't feel his body, everything, every single part of his body went numb. Whenever his beloved wife was brought up, such reaction was pretty normal.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Jeon." He saw Taehyung's eyes tearing up. They shouldn't be....he shouldn't know....how does he do?

"H-How?" Jungkook was finding it hard to even speak. His throat burns, his hands trembled and he felt rage. He wanted to rip the truth out of Taehyung.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung didn't meet eyes with him. Jungkook's anger was fuming more as Taehyung wasn't telling him what he was asking him!

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER!!!" Giving his body a strong jerk, Jungkook threw him back to the wall.

"Dadda? What happelend?" Miku asked.

Jungkook stopped he didn't shout, didn't even more a single part of his body. He just stood there.

"Dadda?" Miku wrapped his small arms against Jungkook's legs. It made the male flinch.

"Mika. There's nothing to be worried of. Dadda's here, I'll protect you. I love you, i love you so much." Jungkook bent down and hugged his son so dearly. His body shivering with the new revelation.

"Mr. T, you oklay?" The kid asked the other one then. Taehyung hardly lifted his head. He wasn't even hurt, he just felt guilty, this death of a young lady has always been a burden to Taehyung's shoulder. He had an unknown factors that contributed to her death.

"I'm okay, champ." Taehyung smiled at him. His eyes ever so soft for the kid who was looking at him with pure concern, his eyes looking so much like his father's. Miku offered him a kindest and the sweetest smile. Taehyung's regret multiplied thousand times.

"Mika, how about you go and set the PS5 and we are going to play your favourite game, right away." Jungkook did his best to not show the distress on his face, he doesn't want to scare Miku un anyway. All these efforts were not hidden from Taehyung, he saw how Jungkook was being strong, he saw the ultimate desire to protect his son, maybe from him.

"Yeshhh. I'm goling." Miku had the brightest smile on his face and him running back to the small room that was his game room. As soon as Miku disappeared behind the door, Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"Tell me.....please tell me how do you k-know all th-this." Jungkook's demeanour completely changed. Taehyung saw those walls crumbling down, he saw Jungkook melting off.

"Mr. Jeon, i-i.... She was—-"

"It was you? Did you shot her? You were there—"

"No, no no I promise I didn't shoot her, i did not." Taehyung stood up and held Jungkook's hands in his own. "Listen go me, it was not me."

"She died, you saw—— how do you know all this?" Jungkook's voice limited to the whisper. His eyes pleading Taehyung to prove his assumptions wrong.

"I didn't kill her. I promise." Taehyung was unable to understand that he has to give Jungkook more than that. Right now Jungkook wants to know what he know about his wife.

"Then how do you know about this all? How?" Jungkook was doing all he can to not yell. He said all this through gritted teeth, his hands curled in a fist just few inches away from Taehyung's collar. Taehyung can see Jungkook is controlling himself with immense power.

But the fact that Taehyung can tell him the truth was that if he did it'll disclose his real identity. He's already walking on egg shells.

"I want to trust you Taehyung, but you have to give me the real story. You have to, i need to know......please. Please!" Jungkook seemed so helpless, he was helpless.