First Attack

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror in males washroom. He couldn't help but feel disgusted of his self.

Why the hell is he fighting with everyone for me?

The question that's bugging him since he met Jungkook. Looking at his reflection in the mirror he could only see a face of betrayal, disappointment, disgust, and filth.

He is standing against everything his parents taught him, and for what? A mare hope of insurance that he could save his love's life? That he could be free and live a happy life?

But the cost of this dream look so high. It's casting him his morals, his will, and most importantly his dignity. He has became a puppet; dancing at someone else's moves.

"You are handsome, you don't have to stare so hard at yourself." The voice of male pulled him out of his trance. He looked at the face of a man with unsteady eyes, and a dry chuckle left his mouth.

"Thanks." Taehyung didn't know what else he should reply. He looked at the unfamiliar male and had the urge to know the male's name.

"Hi, I'm Min-ho, Choi Min-ho. We never met before i guess." The male stretched his hand forward and Taehyung looked at him. The male was more handsome himself and was polite too.

"Yeah, it's my first day. I'm new here. Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung gave him a smile and did a hand shake.

"I guessed." Min-ho smiled. "So, which department?"

"Don't know. I'm yet to meet Namjoon-ssi. He'd tell me how does it work here." Taehyung said totally confused. He really hd no idea what he was meant to do here. He is a practicing nurse, a completely opposite felid from the business.

"What's that supposed to mean? What field did you applied for?" Min-ho asked.

Taehyung isn't a fool, he might not have work experience but he know how it works to be a employee in a company, and here he was totally out of answers.

"Did someone sponsored you?" Min-ho leaned in a bit and whispered.

"N-No. Mr. Jeon selected me himself." The only thing he had to say was the truth so he said it.

"Oh, you must have impressed him. He really has an eye for talent." Min-ho replied back. He had always respected his boss, he really see him as a role model as in such small age he earned so much with his cleverness and sharp mind.

"Yeah, i guess." Taehyung chuckled to lesson the growing awkwardness between them. "I should be going now. I've spent way too much time here."

"Yeah, sure. See you around." Min-ho waved at him a bit. Looking at his genuine smile, Taehyung took his leave.

Walking out of the bathroom, he had a hand over his heart and can literally feel his wild heartbeat.

"Oh, you took too long. Come on, Mr. Jeon do not like waisting time." As soon as he turned the corner he saw Namjoon standing there, leaning to the wall and his hands folded over his chest.

"I'm sorry. I met an employee and got busy in talking—-"

"Must be Min-ho. He really talk too much. Anyway, I'd like to see what you can do so that i can assign you your work and train you accordingly." Namjoon said while they were moving towards the office.

"I-I can arrange files, like i know how to manage record and all. A bit i guess." Taehyung replied. Back in the hospital he often had a night shift and being the junior he was often assigned to stand by the reception and had to manage the record of night shift according to the names of the doctor. He had a great memory so he learn the names and kept them learned for a long time.