Hidden life

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was near the car when he stopped by his name call. His steps halted at once. He took a few seconds to turn but when he did his heart almost stopped. As much as tough he was earlier today in the office he was weak now.

"Mr. Jeon?" The male stood so close to him, he stood right in front of him. Jungkook's eyes were solely focused on the other person's condition. He was a wreck. Looking at him he even forgot to reply.

"Are you going somewhere?" Taehyung dared to ask. He don't know why he ran out of his room when he heard the senior Jeon leave and soon after he heard Jungkook's door being locked. He didn't give it much thought he was soon out of his own room hearing Jungkook's step. He followed him all the way to the car. His inner guild pushed him to the edge to just do something, anything.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" Jungkook's hand raised and set on Taehyung's cheek, his finger slightly caressed his skin there and then he cupped the side of cheek with it.

"I-I'm okay. Are.......Are you okay?" Taehyung fought every fibber in his body to to make eye contact with Jungkook.

"Were you crying?" Jungkook was answering his questions with another question. Taehyung didn't know what he was doing but he was just so scared that he didn't tried to intruders.

"No." Taehyung immediately shook his head. If he told ghe truth, Jungkook might ask the reason and if he asked in such condition, it is very likely that Taehyung will tell him everything.

"You don't look well, tell me is there anything troubling you? Did someone said anything?" Jungkook asked him and it felt like he forgot what he was about to do. Jungkook's whole focus was only Taehyung and the way Jungkook was looking at him scared Taehyung a bit cz it was too many emotions at the same time, as many as Taehyung can read, he got, concern, longing, affection, hurt, desperation and many more. It scared Taehyung thinking a person can have so much going on inside their own selves but they ask the other person if they are okay? Do such people still exist?

"No, I'm fine. I slept......"

That was the lamest answer he could give but it's only thing that came to his mind. He has to keep the cover.

"You are a terrible lier" Jungkook laughed and Taehyung felt a slight bit of pride that it was him who made Jungkook laugh, even if it was a silly answer.

"Mr. Jeon? Are you going somewhere?" Taehyung asked again once he saw Jungkook's expressions returning back to his sad face.

"What if i am?" Jungkook chuckled with an answer.

"You don't look so good, maybe it's not a good time to leave the house, more specifically alone." Taehyung added cz he didn't see Jin, Jungkook was alone and it was probably the first time when Jungkook's going somewhere and Jin's not here.

"So why don't you come along? Can you drive?" Jungkook's offer shocked him. Is he really taking him?

"I-I can."

"Do you have licence?" He asked and then it hit Taehyung, he didn't have his identity with him. He's living by the identity of homeless guy.

"N-No." He replied.

"Then I'll drive, get in the car." Jungkook didn't wait and climbed in the driving seat. He has to leave, he got only one place in this whole world that could help him calm down, that could help him return to reality. It was not just a slap, it was look in his father's eyes, that mistrust, that unlabelled feeling which broke Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm so sorry for—-"

"Never apologise for things you didn't do. It's all my fault, I should've been more careful. But I'll catch the one who did soon, don't worry." Taehyung's face heat up just thinking hoe much damage he is going to make.