Blind Boss

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was furious, yes, he was very furious. The words and deeds of his family pushed him to the edge. Knowing his family and there way of understanding, he decided to make a visit to his mother.

Knowing well about her routine, it wasn't very hard for him to catch her. She was sitting in the garden, one hand wrapped around the cup of coffee and the other clutching the phone as in her life depends on it.

"Mommy dearest." Jungkook tried to be as polite as he can and smiled right after calling his mother.

The woman turned, putting the glass down and smiled back at her son, step-son. "Yes love."

"Can i get your 5 minutes." Jungkook said as professionally as he did to Taehyung.

"You don't have to ask love, you can—-"

"I heard that Hye-won has a new secretary? Is that true?" Jungkook said while rolling his arms over his chest. Moving his tongue inside his lower lip and cheeks he settled well on the chair. He knows he got the position up to his mother's ego, well that's what he always do.

Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat and lowered her head a bit. Gulping hardly, she looked around to see if there's any maid or a guard who might see all this. It was the mater of her honour and dignity in this house. "Y-Yeah."

"Oh, I'm sorry, i thing I'm not physically or mentally fit. Hmm, maybe that's why I can't remember me signing the permission letter for a secretary." Jungkook said and knowing well that he is superior now, he bend down, planting his elbows on his knees and looked at his so called mother with a glare. "Did you really forget, what happened to the last one?"

Mrs. Jeon couldn't reply. That day was the worst day of her life. That day she came to know how cruel she can get for the sake of having something.

"Tell me." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"N-No. i-i don't remember." She lied.

"Okay, did you get my sign?" Jungkook was fuming by now.

"I had your father permission, so i—-"

"Jeon Jin-guk and Jeon Jung-kook. Do you think of them one?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow.

"Shouldn't we be one?" Another voice got his attention and he stood up to greet his father. "That's not the way you should talk to your mother."

"This woman isn't my mother." Jungkook said glaring at the poor lady. "She is only your wife, and Hye-won's mother."

"Jungkook." His father raised a voice.

"It was decided, every single thing that'll be done in this house would get my permission too. If not, i can destroy that in one go. Isn't it? Wasn't that the contract?" Jungkook asked both people standing in front of him calming to be his parents.

His parents nodded. "But—-"

"The exception of but was cancelled a long time ago. It's either my signature or the distraction. The choice was yours." He said and walked a bit toward his father. "I call off the deal over Taehyung's head. He ain't anybodies secretary. Got any issues?"

"N-No. I'll let Hye-won know." The woman said and Jungkook turned to his father. He was impressed by his father's ability of immense control over his body. Jungkook knows very well that he is angry but the way he had a full-hand control on his body made him a bit jealous. He knows every time Jungkook claims his right to be equally powerful as his father, it doesn't set well with his family members and to be honest he doesn't care one bit about it.