Hopeless

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook came back home at midnight, just like always. It has always been hard for him to leave Miku and head back home. His wish to stop time when he's near Miku is growing too much. He wants his baby to be near him, and after what was revealed to him today, he wants to do it more than anything.

Stepping a foot inside his house made his skin crawl with horror. And the reason is the single human being, a single person, a brunet who looks naive, innocent but Jungkook starts to think otherwise. Taehyung lives right beside him, he might see him at breakfast, at office, even while walking around. It drawn to him just now that how much Taehyung has drawn into his life, and the only reason is he himself, he gave the free pass to the brunet.

Walking up the stairs Jungkook was only working on his own self, he was working up the courage to not look at Taehyung's door, to not think about him, to be loyal to his wife—his dead wife. Now Jungkook knows it's not that Mia sent Taehyung for Jungkook, she sent him to warn Jungkook, and to keep his son safe from him. "I failed everyone."

Walking up to the door, Jungkook was successful to not look at the room beside his, he held his own door and walked inside his own room. Blowing the held air out, he rested his back with the door, eyes closed still waiting for his mind to get settled. He needs to sleep, he should or else he might kill someone. The anger, the rage that he is holding will not tone down unless he'll take a life and Jungkook very well know who is the person on his hit list.

"Mr. Jeon." The weakest voice flew to his ears and his eyes opened with the speed of light, next was he locating the source of the sound and then he was marching towards it, without having any self control, it was all his body and mind coordination on their own he got nothing to handle here.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here!" Stopping two inches away from the brunet, he looked down at the male who was sitting on his knees, his condition disheveled, voice hoarse. Taehyung look like a mess, and not the mess that Jungkook once liked, he looked like the mess that made Jungkook kick him on his face. There's something about Taehyung's image in Jungkook's mind that changed, he isn't innocent anymore to him.

"Please, please hear me out. I need you to listen to me." Working on his knees, Taehyung tried to march forward, he almost reached jungkook's feet but the CEO took a step back.

"Don't you fucking dare touch me!" Kicking Taehyung's extended hand, Jungkook took a dominant step back.

"Please, just one time. It wasn't me, I didn't do it. You have to believe me." Tears that brimmed in Taehyung's eyes had no effect on Jungkook, he seemed too numb to feel the pain of those tears.

Jungkook wanted to say something but words didn't really accompanied him. His expressions showed the amount of hurt he's hiding inside. It was well proven to Taehyung that how much his wife meant to Jungkook, how much she loved her and how much he cared for her.

"Please, i need you to believe me. I didn't do it. I was just passing by, Jungkook-ssi, I didn't know she was pregnant. Please believe me, look at me, here look into my eyes—" Taehyung gided Jungkook's eyes back to his face, his pale tear strained face. "— i was passing by and saw her crying there in the driving seat. I didn't know she was shot until i pulled the door open. She was—-please, you are listening right? It wasn't me, I didn't kill her!"

Taehyung was frustrated, Jungkook wasn't showing any reaction that irked Taehyung alot. He need Jungkook to believe him. He don't care if the old man don't believe him, but Jungkook, no this man can not doubt him, he can't hate him. Taehyung won't let that happen!

"Please, I'm telling the truth. I freaked out, the police car was approaching, I didn't know what to do so i ran away. I was scared that's it. Please Jungkook, believe me!" Taehyung's hand cupped Jungkook's face. Jungkook was looking at him but not really looking at him, he didn't seem zoned out but still— it was scary and horrified Taehyung.