Filthy Hands

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hurry up" Jungkook shouted and he ran down the stairs holding Taehyung in his arms. He was thankful that Jin was ready with a car. He laid Taehyung on the back seat and asked Jin to drive fast.

It hardly took 10 minutes and they were in the hospital, Taehyung on the stature and Jungkook pushing it to emergency.

The doctor was there thankfully and soon as they saw Jungkook the seriousness of the situation was clear to them. On the priority bases, Taehyung was taken to the ICU for the much needed surgery. The surgeon also showed the doubt of needing more blood and Jungkook was ready to arrange as much as he can. However, thankfully the hospital blood bank had the required blood and Taehyung was treated accordingly.

The surgery wasn't that long, or it was not even a detailed surgery but Taehyung's wrist was stitched and it was informed that thankfully the knife didn't cut the main vein which is why Taehyung is out of danger. However, he was still unconscious and he might be kept in observation for next 3 hours.

Jungkook stayed outside the door this whole time and prayed that Taehyung get well soon. The senior Jeon and the other people who know about Taehyung also showed up. However, Jungkook send them all away thinking that they aren't needed here.

It was 1 in the afternoon when Taehyung was conscious. He can hear the voices, little brimming of the heart machine, small vibration at his left, and the soft sheets under him, the hard mattress, the pillow capturing his head so loveably, and his body lying straight on the bed. He can certainly feel anything, and it threatens his heart to jump out of chest just by thinking that he was unsuccessful, that he didn't die.

Taehyung dared to open his eyes, at first he slightly tried to move his hand and he can successfully move it, then he opened his eyes and his eyes directly landed on the figure sitting on his left side couch, holding the nose bridge and seeming concerned.

"Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung weakly called. His half whispered voice reached Jungkook clearly and he was already on his feet.

"Oh God! You are awake. Let me call the doctor." And Jungkook ran outside to bring the doctor. As soon as the room was empty, his suspicion was proved true.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? Listen this and keep it in you mind you little shit, I'm meeting you soon and you'll pay for what you did. You clearly forgot what i can do and who i am!" Taehyung flinched at the voice. And it scared him even kore thinking that he put Ji-Yan's life in danger as well.

"You can beat me torture me all you want, b-but don't do anything to her, p-please" he cried. He knew his tears never had any effect on the old man but he still tried.

"You would've thought about it before being too bold to go against me!" He heard something being thrown across the room. Taehyung gripped the sheet to prevent from yelping.

"I'm so so sorry, I'm sorry please don't hurt her." He cried and before he can wipe his tears the door opened and inside came Jungkook, who was equally concerned.

"Are alright? Does it hurt somewhere? The doctor would be here soon." He sat down on his left and had his arm in his hand, examining it thoroughly.

"I'm okay." His voice was a whisper and the stinginess of tears was still there.

"Look at this fool, still wiggling his tail like a goddamn dog around you. Get to work for what you were asked!" And he can hear the underlying threat, which was right in open. This man didn't forget anything or that he isn't going to forgive him for whatsoever.

"Do you want anything?"

"I'm fine." Taehyung was too out of himself to answer anything. Soon the doctor came and examined him, according to the doctor he was good to be discharged and that medication would do the rest of the work.