The sacrifice

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was still awake, toosing and turning, the whole night he couldn't even get to close his eyes. He could hear Taehyung crying his eyes out, he could hear his muffled screams and his heartbreaking sentences and pleas of mercy. Junkook knew Taehyung was helpless but he was also too out to have mercy on him. The betrayal he felt was not easy for him to recover.

"Why couldn't you reach out to me? Why not call me when you were being tailed." Jungkook's head rested on the headboard and his eyes closed trying to get his wife's smiling face but all he got was the tear strained face of Taehyung and his heartbreaking pleas.

His phone dinged, then again, and soon it was a whole lot of mess of messages. The calls and messages wrecked his room's silence. He was forced to get up and see what is wrong with people at this hour.

The first mssage was from his fiancé Rayna, and before he could reply her call came crashing his phone screen. Jungkook half heartedly picked the call.

"What do you want?" Jungkook was irritated.

"Have you bothered to look at news? What the hell were you thinking!" Her screams showed whatever it was, it's concerning.

"What is it that had your panties twisted?"

"Your fucking asshole behaviour did. What were you thinking screwing that secretary of yours in a cheep bar? Do you have any dignity left!" It made Jungkook full alert. Secretary, means Taehyung and him and Taehyung in a bar——

"What are you saying?"

"There is a video footage leaked that has you raping your secretary. It's 15 minutes long video!"

"I-I....I had that handled, then—-i have to go." Jungkook pulled the phone off and cut the call without hearing what Rayna was saying.

His messy mind became an even bigger mess after hearing it. He isn't—-his father said he has the footage then how could it get leaked. He hopped off his bed leaving his screaming phone on the bed and went to his father's.

"Dad?" He knocked and found his father opening the door on first knock. Worry plastered on his face. "Did you—-"

"I saw. I don't know how it got leaked. I still have it in my drawer and the bar owner said that's the only video there weren't any copies. I don't know what's happening." His father said with concern. It blew his mind when he heard the news. "Where is he?"

"In his own room." Jungkook replied burried deep in thoughts, he has to do something. "I'll find out who did this."

"I wish Jimin was here, he was always good at times like these." His father voiced the thought that Jungkook always has in his mind. Jimin's absence has messed things up even more.

"I wish that too, Dad." Saying that he left. Mr. Jeon called Taehyung to know if he has any idea who could do this. But to his bad luck Taehyung was as clueless about this as anyone of them were.

"You do realise it's not just a question on Jungkook, it's a question on your image as well." Mr. Jeon asked. And it made Taehyung worry to the core. The whole world knows, his previous colleagues know, his girlfriend knows, each and every person knows now.

"Yes, sir." Taehyung had to reply.

"You will take the blame. It's your fault that Jungkook went to that limit. Take the fall instead of Jungkook." The order was so blunt that Tehyung has to look at the senior's face in shock.

"W-what?"

"He gave you a life by picking you from the road and giving you all this. Now it's your turn to return the favour. Take the fall and save him." The senior Jeon placed a hand on his shoulder giving it a bit of sequence letting him know that he has no other choice but to obey.