Feelings

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What are you going to do now?" Jimin said as he and Jin were there in the office ever since Jungkook got the news. He was going out of his mind, that's probably the first time that he got a cancellation order from the other party. He had a great reputation, people usually don't ditch him after signing the contract.

"I don't know. I can't think of anything. What went wrong?" he turned to face both male.

"Maybe your too much trust in people—-"

"Stop it, he got nothing to do with it." Jungkook couldn't possibly understand why both of them are so suspicious of a defenceless and self-conscious boy.

"I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about Wang, he got quite a bad mouth. Usually he let his son deal with such matters but on his own he got quite a bad reputation." Jimin cleared himself.

"Can we arrange a meeting with his son?" Jungkook asked after thinking.

"We can try." Jin was unsure yet still spoke up.

"Try and let me know if this works. I can't let this single stupid deal make a headline for tomorrow." Jungkook surely was frustrated.

"Don't worry. We'll find a solution." Jimin said and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah." He tiredly replied. It was clear, Jungkook was tired and was overworking. Being his personal assistant, it was Jin's duty to take cRe of his health and so he did.

"You didn't eat well in the morning, how about you take a break and have something to eat." Jin suggested.

"I'm not hungry." He knew Jungkook will reply this so he was well prepared already.

"Alright. I'll arrange the table when——" he winked at Jimin who knew what to do.

"But i am very hungry. Your father made me do alot of work. I'm really really hungry. Set the table hyung.  Me and him are going to eat." Jimin said and rolled his sleeves already to get ready for eating.

"I really don't have appetite." Jungkook lazily replied and took his phone in hand.

"That's alright, you can atleast give me company. You know I can't eat alone whatsoever, so please for my sake." Jimin looked at him with puppy eyes and that's where Jungkook always losses.

"Fine. Set the table." And he stood up to go wash his hands. As he just stepped in he heard his office phone ringing. He didn't turn back cz he knew Jimin and Jin are there they can attend till he go back. And he washed his hand, moved out and was met with shocked Jimin.

"What happened?" He asked. Clearly, the call wasn't a normal one.

"Umm, here they need to talk to you." Jimin handed him the receiver. Taking it in his hand he pulled it up to his ear.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Jeon." Jungkook know this voice a bit way too well.

"What do you want?"

"I heard your recent project got cancelled by the Wang group of companies. Is that true?"

"True enough for your little celebration, Miss Chang." Jungkook knew why she called him.

"Oh no, not the celebration, i was actually very hurt. How could you not see such big flaw? You caught the mistake in blue prints by first look than how come such big deficiency of the land got away from your eyes?"

"That's cz i had you in my mind all along. I couldn't pay attention to the details."

"Oh I'm flustered. Am i occupying your mind too much?"