Admit guilt

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook spent his whole day with eyes glued to the screen and his heart beating so hard that it'll jump out of the ribcage.

In front of him is the footage of his office. Ever since he left Taehyung's room earlier he has his words on mind, the challenge that Taehyung gave him felt so serious like Taehyung's life depends on it.

He's opened the mail sent to him by his security incharge and ever since then he's restricted to his room. He watched the footage of the time when Taehyung was not hired yet everything was normal nothing that he doesn't know already. But then he hired started looking at the time when the certain brunet entered his life.

He saw how gradually everything started changing, he was looking at the screen where Jimin just entered in his office, it was when he took Taehyung with him the first day, his eyes teared up looking at his best buddy, Jimin made everything so easy for him. That day he was angry at him. Jungkook chuckled when he saw Jimin sulking about his father punishing him. Jimin was his best buddy, his brother.

He always helped Jungkook make good decision and then he stood by him no matter what the situations were. He just kept his side. His chest hurts, he felt lump in his throat, the one person who never judged him, who never ever doubted him is no more. This made him think that how little did he do for Jimin, even after his death how little did he do to give justice to him. In fact he did nothing, he was so engrossed in his own problems that he did nothing. This made him feel how low and how moral-less he has became.

He fast forward it, he saw how Taehyung has been working with Namjoon, how the male is explaining and then how Taehyung fulfilled the work and the satisfaction on Taehyung's face was unexplainable, he fast forward it to where he was given a seat to Hoseok's desk. He saw how sincerely Taehyung worked there.

He remembers that day, it was when their first order was cancelled. He saw how Hoseok reacted to the phone call, then he saw hoe Taehyung was, it felt like he was not breathing, his condition was worse than Hoseok's. Looking at him Jungkook thought maybe he reacted that way cz he got his first project cancelled. It made Jungkook to console him.

Jungkook kept looking at the events ghat happened in his office, he saw everything, what his employees did, what Taehyung did and how he was always afraid, always on the edge, he saw how his guard was always up. He can see that Jimin and Jin made no efforts to hide their dislike for Taehyung as well.

He saw Jimin glaring in Taehyung's direction, he saw how Min-ho became such good friend to Taehyung and how he was around Taehyung. His reaction screamed that he was sincere to his friendship and how on multiple occasions he helped Taehyung. Jungkook was happy to see that Taehyung had someone beside him. He kept watching and he saw Jimin entering his room, he was there to talk about Jungkook's first dinner date with Rayna, and then Mark came in telling that there's an unknown package.

Jungkook dreads that day, it was when he first time saw Jimin losing himself, he saw how Jimin was towards Taehyung. He didn't forget how Taehyung was infront of Jimin, and how Jimin was ready to kill him. Jungkook never once doubted Jimin's loyalty to him, he never once think that Jimin could betray him. And his belief on Taehyung was as firm as it was on Jimin.

He skipped that part and forwarded it to after that. It was the next day video, his own office was trashed in papers, he fucked everything up when he switched Jimin and Taehyung's places. He saw how Jimin was there for him, he even saw a glimpse of Taehyung, but he was dismissed from there by Jin. Jungkook didn't see the rest, he followed Taehyung on every camera and saw him walking to the waiting room. He saw how he plopped down on the couch and waited there. But then he saw Taehyung's lips moving, he must've been talking to someone. He saw him in tears as well, "who the fuck is he talking to?"