Consanguinity.

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jimin was pacing back and forth from last half an hour. His head about to explode, thinking about thousands of possibilities.

"He'll be fine." Jin assured him for like nth time.

"Why the fuck is his phone out of reach. We've seen every place he can be! Where could he go?"

"He's not a baby, he can take care of himself." Both of them turned to senior Jeon. Both, Jimin and Jin know that they can not argue with him, he's the boss but Jimin can't help but stand up to him.

"My apologies sir, but you have to look at this matter with alot more maturity. Your son works his ass off at 12 hour shift to keep this company going and he has build this name from the ground to sky high and made it renowned among the world. Maybe a bit of support have been better than a slap." He didn't wait, he went away.

Jin was left with senior Jeon and he saw how every word of Jimin effected him deep down. Jin has been the oldest worker in this house and he has seen every colour of this family. He knows what the family members think of Jungkook and how loyal and caring are they for him. But among the double faced people only senior Jeon is the one who cares and think about Jungkook carefully. He's his father after all.

"Do you know where is he?" Jeon asked him.

"I don't sir. He left without informing me." Jin replied.

"He's alone?" Jeon asked, more like dreading it. His son alone out there and it's late. He's a father after all, thousands of scenarios ran in his mind as well.

"I doubt that. The boy is not in his room as well. Maybe Mr. Jeon took him with him." Jin replied.

"Who?"

"The boy Jungkook brought home few days back." Jin reminded him.

"Is Jungkook close to him? I mean I've seen him stand up for him as well." Senior Jeon sat down on the unmade bed. Jungkook left his room right as it was.

"I suppose not sir. He's just an employee. Mr. Jeon don't build relationships outside the professional boundaries." Jin replied but deep down he himself knows that it's a lie. The relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook is anything but professional.

"You may go now. I'll wait here till he come back home." Senior Jeon said and Jin knew he cannot argue with him. All he can do right now is wait in the servant quarter for Jungkook to come back.

"Good night, sir"

"Good night."

Although when Jungkook got back home, his father was asleep on the rocking chair in his room. At first it startled him as he didn't think that anyone will be waiting for him, but then his heart warmed knowing that his father waited and he fell asleep looking for him.

"Dad." He called softly and sat down beside his leg, a hand in his knees and he slightly squeezed it.

"You home? Where were you?" His father woke up, he sat up straight, and then he cupped Jungkook's left cheek. "It's so cold outside, what took you so long?"

"Dad, you don't have to wait for me. It's so late, and sitting in this position for long might hurt your back. Take care of yourself, Dad." Jungkook held his father's hand and made his both hands cup the old wrinkled hand of his father.

"I'm sorry, son." His father looked at Jungkook with warm loving eyes.

"Don't apologies, Dad. You have every right over me." Jungkook smiled back at his father and he can see the man he has always looked up to. The one who got old but the warmth and love never once left him.