Filtered by words

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been five hours, twenty minutes and fourteen seconds already and Jungkook isn't home yet. Taehyung is sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come back. He doesn't know why but he feels worried, Jungkook just dropped by in the middle of the nowhere and as much as Taehyung asked Jin for it, the driver didn't speak a word.

"Why are you still up? It's late!" Taehyung flinched at the sudden noise. As much as he knew everyone was asleep, it was 11 at night, so nobody should be awake till now of course besides him.

"M-Mr. Jeon." He stood up to greet senior properly. "I thought you'd be asleep."

"So did i. But you are awake. What are you doing here?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Um, i was— i was waiting for Mr. Jeon."

"Why?" Senio's question made him bewildered. He doesn't even know himself why is he waiting for Jungkook.

"Nuh-Nothing. I juat wanted to ask him something about the meeting that we have tom—-"

"It's late. Go to sleep, talk to him on your way to office. He'll be tired as well." Mr. Jeon dismissed him just like that. Taehyung didn't want to ho but he was left with nothing to hang around.

"Of course sir." Taehyung bowed and turned on his heels to leave. He was halfway to the stairs when the front door opened with a bang. He turned around to see Jungkook drunk.

"Mr. Jeon—" he ran but senior held his hand up to stop him. Taehyung wanted to ask the older Jeon to let him help Jungkook.

"Go." Taehyung had no reason to deny, at least no reason to claim.

"Mr. J-Jeon, i can—-"

"I said go." Senior's voice was dangerously low, one that indicated there is no room for discussion here. Taehyung was good at analysing situations so he took his leave. Although he turned multiple time till he reach his room. He saw how the senior helped Jungkook to the couch. He saw how Jungkook's eyes were bloodshot, he saw how his hands had cuts, how the blood stained his shirt, and how wrecked Jungkook's condition was. It only intrigued him to know the truth.

"Kook, why would you do that?" Senior Jeon's voice held nothing but concern and love. A father's concern and the parental love. The most beautiful kind of love.

"I miss her. See, i made a tattoo of her." Jungkook stretched his arm out to let his father see the tattoo.

"Who di—made this?" Senior had his son's arm held carefully. The cuts were deep, the blade had dig deep somewhere and lighter somewhere.

"I did. I made this." Jungkook proudly said. "And you know—-" he leaned to his father's ear and smiled. "—-she loved it. Gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek as well."

"Kook, you promised me you'll never go there alone." His father replied while cleaning the blood off. It was not the first time that Jungkook did something like this, every time he visited the graveyard, he would do something like that. Jungkook loved his wife, he loved her with all he had and her separation from him made him super depressed and mentally unstable. Jungkook was pulled back very difficultly. Even now there are times when Jungkook lose it and do something like that.

"Yeah, but i was missing her." Jungkook pouted. "Mom was also happy. Said she missed me."

"She did?" His father knew there's no way he'd push his son. His mental condition is well known to senior Jeon and he'll do anything to be with him and to support him.

"Yeah. Said she is so happy that Mia is with her. She said Mia keeps her happy." Jungkook replied with the grin that he would never give unless he's drunk. Jungkook is scared of smiling, he's scared of laughing hard as sorrows travel fast to him when he's happy.