Deceitful

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Not proof read, please ignore the mistakes

"Whatever happens, don't you dare open your mouth in front of him. If your tongue slip, my finger might get pressed on the trigger, and you better know what will happen after." Taehyung was still under the grip of Jimin, and Jimin was still dragging him away. And under such time, he heard the disgusting voice that he was glad he didn't hear since this morning.

Tears welled in his eyes. Was it so wrong to wish for a small present from his girlfriend? It was gesture of love, why do Jimin has to drag him away like an animal, like he is a plague that might effect others, like he is a criminal who should be sentenced to death.

"Mr. Park...i-i—-" he flinched when Jimin kick the door open and pushed him inside. Stumbling on his feet, Taehyung tried best not to fall. Jimin closed the door and locked it.

"I never trusted you. Never did i think that you are some helpless homeless guy." Taking a step forward continuously, Jimin stopped right infront of Taehyung. "Who are you."

"I promise this....it's not what you think." Taehyung tried to reason but took a step backwards when Jimin groaned annoyed.

"You don't know what i think. Answer me, what I'm asking you." Jimin tried his beat not to grip him by his collar.

"Please, there's nothing wrong that i did. I-I'm not a threat—-"

"That's me to decide. Start talking before i forget that you are here on the favour of Jeon." Taehyung saw that mad feeling of anger reflected in Jimin's eyes. He was a strong guy but there are things that scare him, and the top on list is angry mad people, they don't listen, they just act on instinct and he doesn't like irrational people.

"Mr. Jeon, know me. He knows I'm not—-" the hand around his neck made him stop talking. He gasped when Jimin pushed him across the wall and then groaned.

"Don't teach me. I know how Jungkook piety you." Having a face few inches away from Taehyung, he saw the bold hot tears reflecting in his eyes. It didn't set well, as no boy could be this fragile, and for slight second, he really though Taehyung was innocent, that he is just being out of senses. He decided to let the other talk. But his senses fell apart as soon as he remembered that no one gets an unknown box and then also recognises it.

"Start talking." Jimin's eyes couldn't go more murderous or else he would've killed Taehyung right then and there.

"If you don't believe me, open the package, you can see.....see for yourself." Taehyung replied. He only had this option, other than that he has nothing to say.

"You think I won't do it, but i need to hear what filthy mess is going in your head." Jimin glared at him.

"I've no mess going on. Believe it or not." Taehyung looked into Jimin's eyes. He was still scared but he can't let them tower over him.

"So you got the tongue huh." Jimin pressed more on his neck and neared his ear. "Too bad, this is the last time you talking shit."

It scared Taehyung, what does it mean, last time? Is he going to—-

Jimin let go of his neck and Taehyung unevenly dropped on his knees. Coughing and waving his hand over his neck he looked at Jimin, it scared him how Jimin was looking at him, as in he can see trough him.

"Nothing should leave your mouth that gets you out of there. You still need to stay there, so keep your sassy self masked and do anything to get forgiven, beg if you had to." Taehyung heard the old man saying.