Needy

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The whole car ride was silent. Just Jungkook's phone dinged a few times but other than that it was silent.

Jungkook was busy with his work, reading a file in his hand and Jin had his eyes focused on the road. Apart for both of them there was another person in the car who was as quiet as he doesn't exist here.

Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook but with a distance between them, looking outside from the glass. The busy world and racing cars around them competing to run past their car made him think about, how busy one's life is and how little do they get to rest or think about something pleasant.

As for himself, he is very bubbly person—well once he was a bubly person, full of life, had alot of friends and had a beautiful life to look up to, had many dreams to fulfil, was going to marry the girl he loved and so on.

His parents were good, he learned so much from them, all in all he had a beautiful life that he was too eager to live.

But all of it went down the hill when suddenly he was taken from his house, kept in a room aligned with number of beds and numbers on the people.

"How was your first day?" He flinched on the sudden noice. Gulping down the lump i his throat he straighten his posture, just then he noticed that he has been leaning against the glass since God knows when.

"I-It was good." Ever since he got to know that Ji-yan approached that old bastard he can't rest well, she wasn't supposed to be close to this mess in any way. All of this and then that there is a parcel by his love waiting to be delivered to him was so overwhelming. And this made the poor boy worried sick. How is he going to get the parcel?

"Great. Did you like your work?" Jungkook asked one more time.

"It wasn't the work anyway. Mr. Jung dismissed me right away. I don't know what did i do—-" he knew very well why he was dismissed, it was him after all who did it.

"Don't worry about that. Jung was impressed by your work, said you are quite competitive and intelligent." Jungkook chuckled remembering how found Hoseok looked when he was talking about Taehyung.

"Really?" Taehyung asked and the other nodded closing the file and diverting all his attention to the boy who was sitting in front of him.

"Yeah. He liked the file you prepared and told me that you are good at understanding things. I like tour spirt of working." Jungkook ended his sentence with a small smile.

"It's good to hear that." Taehyung replied lowly. He was still ashamed of what he did and the words of the CEO only added more to his already suffering heart.

"We are home." Jin announced makings both of them aware of it. Taehyung didn't know Jungkook was looking at him the whole time.

"Mr. Jeon." He called before leaving the car.

"Yes." Jungkook was sitting so calmly like there was still ride left. He felt so peaceful looking at the boy's face and hearing his enduring voice.

"W-What time is it for tomorrow?" He asked just so he doesn't have to face the other before tomorrow morning. He needs alot of time to get over this guilt and get back on the track.

"We still go a lot of time. Rest well, I'd let you know." Jungkook said and he doesn't know why and how his hand extended to the other boy's shoulder and patted him. "You did a great job today."

It was nothing, Taehyung knew that he didn't do much of the work, he just tuped few names and rearranged them, that's all. He knew the CEO was just being humble, trying to make him feel good. He knew this as he has done this to his patients alot but the situations were different, his patients were innocent, he isn't.