Sufferings

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung woke up with a heavy something on his chest, and the pillow under his head is hard, but soft. It's something comfy with hard surface, but it's so cozy. He snuggled more into it but hissed when his head started hurting.

It was the matter of nano seconds that everything came crashing down, everything came back to him. It was yesterday, yesterday he went through hell. He stirred feelings uncomfortable with the flashes of the barbaric event. His breathing also became a bit heavy, he tried not to freak out but it was of no use.

"You awake?" The soothing voice that always made him comfy called him.

"Hurts." Taehyung involuntarily spoke without even opening his eyes.

"Where?" The other person asked.

"Here." He hissed once again when his own finger touched his left side of head. "Hurts."

Taehyung didn't open his eyes, even the slightest of the movement hurts but he felt his pillow shifting, the wait on his chest lifting up, and hot breath fanning his neck.

"Let me see what is it?" The calmness of the voice stayed intact.

"No, it hurts alot even with the slightest movement." Taehyung didn't even speak louder it was marely whisper. His whole focus was on the sound that sounded too familiar yet still he couldn't picture the face of the person that it belonged.

"I'll be more careful." And he was, Taehyung didn't feel even slightest bit of pain when his fingers caressed his hair aside and touched the skin under. "T-This—-what happened?"

Taehyung had to see who's beside him. He tried to lift his head but it felt too heavy to even try so he settled with just opening his eyes. And as soon as they opened in front of his sat Jeon Jungkook in his whole topless glory.

"You!" Taehyung sat up with the speed of light, he looked at it and knew the hard comfy pilloe was Jungkook's arm, and the wait must be Jungkook holding him while sleeping. He looked around, it's his room, what the fuck is Jungkook doing here? "What are you doing here?"

"What happened to you?" Jungkook asked a question in reply.

"Why are you here in my room?" Taehyung was standing out of bed. His brows frowned and he looked angry, he was angry.

"You should rest, I'll call the doc—-"

"Get out of here!" Taehyung griped Jungkook's hand and tried to pull him off his bed. He hissed when head started to throb again, his grip on Jungkook's arm loosen and he stumbled back, holding his head.

"You need to relax." Jungkook took a step forward with concern but Taehyung stepped away from him.

"You need to get out of here, right now!" Taehyung dared not to jerk his head or to make any other movement of it.

Jungkook saw Taehyung struggling so he walked back. He waited for a while and then turned toward his room. "You should take rest."

Taehyung had no idea why Jungkook is being like this to him. He made it clear to him that he doesn't trust him or he doesn't want to see his face, then when Taehyung is doing——

"I think yesterday's session was not enough for you. I need to make another visit to you!" Taehyung flinched on the sudden noise. He promised himself not to get scared but it's a bit impossible when his body is too afraid of any unusual behaviour now.

"Leave me alone!" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Did it made your head start working?" The old man mocked.