Unspoke miseries

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hi!" Jungkook looked up from his screen, his eyes rested on the girl standing at the door of his office. His face started to frown and then slowly his eyes rolled annoyingly and moved back to his laptop screen.

"I'm so happy to see you too." She said and came inside.

"Hi Mr. Kim!" She walked towards Taehyung and hugged him. She knows Taehyung always gets uncomfortable when he see her so she makes sure to keep that in point.

"Hi." Taehyung didn't look up.

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurts?" Rayna spoke up, and Taehyung looked up at her with wide eyes.

"G-Good." Taehyung's face showed how uncomfortable was he. He was trying to go back to his work.

"Did you get it checked to the doctor?" She said and her smirk said it all. Taehyung knew that Jungkook will know un no time.

"What do you want Rayna?" Jungkook's voice broke the terror that Rayna was putting on him.

"I was missing you, so i came to see you." She left Taehyung and moved towards Jungkook's table.

"We had a dinner in two hours, you could have held yourself till then." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, he knows she isn't here for him and her proximity with Taehyung wasn't acceptable to him.

"I know but—"

"Why are you here Rayna?" Jungkook knew she was here for something.

"It's you I'm here for." She smiled and Jungkook can filter the faking out of it.

"You know I don't like visitors at work hours. If you have something to say then say it, if not then we have already planned a date, I'll see you there." Jungkook had a finality in his voice.

"If that's the case them i'll see you at our date." She looked back at Taehyung like she is taunting him with it. She had a victorious smile on her face.

"Alright, good bye." Jungkook was the worse people Pleaser.

"Good bye, Mr. Kim. Take good care of my fiancé." She got what she wanted. Taehyung looked at her abruptly when he heard the word 'fiancé'.

"Rayna, stop bothering him." Rayna left with a wave of hand towards both of them.

Taehyung's heart was threatening to beat out of his chest. He didn't know that Rayna and Jungkook were this close, that they were each other's fiancé. He don't know why but he felt angry and his heart pained to even imagine anything like that.

"Mr. Kim!" Jungkook's yell pulled him out of his trance. He abruptly stood up.

"Yes sir."

"I need coffee, a strong one." Jungkook said and Taehyung was moving on to get it done.

"I'll get it right away." Running out of the office, Taehyung took a long breathe. This wasn't meant to happen. His hand moved to his ear and he asked with a trembling voice "Did you tell Ms Rayna about what you did?"

"Didn't you know she saw it herself. It was quite a show for her."

"How could you do this!"

"It was lesson for you. I'm not bound with any thing. I'll do all i can to have what i want."

"You raped m—-"

"You got yourself into it. I just wanted to admire you. Be on my good side and I'll cherish you." Taehyung felt his throat getting foggy. He can fee the deaire of crying out loud growing in his chest. He was so helpless.