Disastrous

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I don't know how i lost to myself and did it." Jungkook had his head in hands and he was pacing in a room on fast pace.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard till today." Mr Jeon senior, the whole family was sitting in one room.

"I swear, it was all good, we had dinner and then few drinks and—-"

"Then you screwed him so well that it sent him unconscious, you made him bleed!" His mother yelled.

"That's not what i meant. I was in my senses, something is definitely missing from my memory, it's not just—- maybe that's not exactly what happened?" Right now Jungkook was open for any possibility.

"Your specimen was found inside him! You raped him." His father stood up, his hand's flying up to his head.

"I promise I didn't, i never intended—-"

"But you did. The boy is admitted in hospital, he still didn't wake up, also, he was ripped." His father further added.

"I need to see the video footage. I can never believe that I'll loose control like this." Jungkook sure as hell knew his heart was beating at the speed of marathon.

"I've talked to the Bar owner and I've bribed him with shit ton of money to make him delete the footage. I've the copy with me." His father ryes him and Jungkook can already hear the unspoken word, he can see the hate and disgust flashing in his eyes. "I'm disappointed, Jungkook."

His father clicked the button on the remote and the video of Jungkook dragging Taehyung up to VIP room and then throwing him at the bed. He tried to chain him with the headboard but Taehyung kept fighting and fell few time while pushing Jungkook away. And then he saw how he pulled off his tie and tied Taehyung's hand behind his back, ripped few tissues out of the tissue box at the night stand and then shoved then in Taehyung's mouth. He saw how Taehyung kept saying something, more like begging him with hold bold tears dropping out of his eyes. It was not the end, he then threw Taehyung on the bed, over his stomach and took him from behind. He then left no position when he didn't have Taehyung to take him inside him. And after a long night his head fell back on the mattress while Taehyung fell unconscious on his chest. And till then Jungkook was still inside Taehyung.

"Dad, I swear, i have no idea what happened." Jungkook needed time and an empty head space to think back to what actually happened. "Which hospital is it? I want to see him."

"Seoul National Hospital. And be very careful, the media can't get the air of this matter or it'll be the last strand to our reputation." His father said and he was the first one to leave.

"Oppa?" Jungkook knew it was going to come back to him. "I never thought of you as such type of person."

"Hye-won, I'm not in a mood right now." Saying that he exited the room. He was half way when his phone vibrated, he was quick to see and he got the message from Jackson. It was least of his worries right now, he need to make a visit to Taehyung at first.

Jungkook didn't wait for Jin to prepare the car for him, he was quick to start the engine and made his way to Seoul National Hospital. It took him almost 30 minutes to reach there.

In between all this time he was back to yesterday night or more like today morning. When he woke up, it wasn't really a morning, it was 3 in the morning, it was still dark outside. He still can feels the chills that he felt he saw the scene in front of him, Taehyung was over him, his hands tied, shit ton of tissues shoved in his mouth to keep him silent and the saliva and tears still visible on his face.

The scene scared him, he had feelings for the boy but never once thought about taking him without his consent. He saw Taehyung waking up, he saw how Taehyung looked at him, he saw him trying to stand up, it was hardly three to five seconds that he stumbled and fell back on the ground. Before Jungkook could help him he was already unconscious.