Healing Bonds

Ignore the mistakes

Jungkook sat there in his chair waiting for Taehyung to come. He didn't find the permed brunet on the breakfast table and not anyone from the family was much curious where was he. Jungkook felt it irritating and disrespectful to Taehyung that no one cares what he is going through.

Yesterday after coming back from his room, Jungkook aimed to watch the CCTV footage but he couldn't get his mind off the wounds he saw on Taehyung's back, the helplessness and pain he saw in Taehyung's eyes was unexplainable and it hurts his heart whenever he saw Taehyung being abused by the old Min. For today, he aimed to expose the old man even if he had to lose the deal. Right now Taehyung is important, and he will help him every way it's possible.

"Daddy, you should see, your favourite son is starving himself maybe it'll also be counted as my fault later." Hye-won said making everyone look at Jungkook.

"Hye-won, my love, both of you are my favourite. Both of you are my children and i love both of you equally." Mr. Jeon senior said. In between all this Jungkook never once looked up at them.

"Silly me, always forget that. Besides, I'm still waiting for my PA, guess your love lacks some points better take notes, Daddy." She replied forcing the word Daddy.

"And I'm still waiting for your report card, it never came home, never been seen by them and never did i get the news that you broke up with that fucker either." Jungkook glared at his sister. She stopped smiling,

"I-I——- who are you to say this to me. If dad wants—-"

"He do, he wants to see where you stand in the class." Jingkook always knew how to put a stop to his sister's mouth. She talks too much.

"I-I, Dad, i told you th-that my——my report card got lost, so—-"

"I had ít emailed to me just in case. Should I forward it to him?" Jungkook suggested.

"What the hell is your problem? Why can't you love me like every brother love his sister. I hat did i ever do to you?" Hye-won had a bad habit of starting it first and then putting all the blame to Jungkook. Maybe that's the reason that they never get along. Maybe both of them never tried much to do so.

"The problem is that you keep praying on my weaknesses and i do to you. The problem is that you never respect learn that I'm your elder brother that i can protect you and help you like no one else can. You ask anyone for help but to me, Hye-won we might have different mothers but my centre of worry has always been you. All of this i did, did it for you, why do you think i keep an eye on you? Because your fucker boyfriend is from Wangs, those who are our worst enemy. I appreciate that you know the world but you don't know enough that i get easy that you can handle your own self. And if we talk about love, i think my every deed has been a act of love even when I'm harsh to you its because you don't understand the lenient tone of father. Hye-won, i want you to grow into a girl that needs no body to support her, to hold her safe in her arms, i need you to be independent, but i make sure that I'm at your arm's length, that I'm there when you need me. Maybe getting along is hard for us because I don't know you better than you do to me. Maybe giving eachother a chance won't be any bad. After all, i want my little sister to be proud of her brother and vice versa." Jungkook didn't know he got so emotional that his tears glistered in his eyes.

"O-Oppa?" Hue-won was too out of it to speak. She was stunned to even say a word. Jungkook never been this expressive, something changed, it was visible in his eyes.

"Oppa love you, Hye" Jungkook smiled at her. The tears still threatening to flow out of her eyes.

"I-I, I'm leaving for school. Bye." Hye-won needs some time to sink it all in. She needs time to get adjusted to all this. She saw how Jungkook is looking at him, it felt like he was in eternal peace.