Bruised Ego

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was thankful when he entered his room. He was quick to close the door and lock it with trembling hands. He was holding whatever voice could jump out of him through tightly closed lips and rigorous blinking of eyes.

It pains almost everywhere but what should he cry for? The bodily pain he feel, his heart hurting or the rush of thoughts that's bugging him to break them free. Every fucking thing hurts, and there seem no peace to him.

He jumped when his door knocked. It wasn't really a soft knock, the other side of the person seems bulky. Taehyung's heart beat fastened thinking the old man came back, he doesn't want to see him, ever again. And one betrayed tear leaked his eyes. Taehyung was quick to wipe it off. There was another knock that made Taehyung to take a step back, maybe if he fake that he's sleeping he can get free from this?

"Someone's at door, what the hell are you thinking? Open it!"

Taehyung don't want to, he wants to sleep this pain off but the weight of command is so heavy that he can't even tell.

"I'm g-going." Taehyung replied in a whisper. He walked to the door and unlocked it, he breathed couple of times to keep himself from crying or any other emotion. As soon as the door open Jungkook pushed him aside and walked in.

"M-Mr. Je——"

"We need to talk, and by talk i mean i want to know the truth. You'll speak only truth nothing else." Jungkook placed what it was in his hand and turned towards Taehyung who was standing there in a daze.

Jungkook's heart was begging him to hug the male and kiss his sorrows away but he needs to be real, and at first needs to find the problem.

"Sit down." He commanded and Taehyung didn't complain he sat down like he was told.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked.

"Like i said, i need answers, and only truth. No lies!" He said and said and sat down across him. Taehyung wants to tell him to not say anything that can get them both in trouble, he wants to tell him——

"Mr. Jeon please leave, we can talk later. Please don't say anything that—-please leave." Taehyung used the hand signs to let Jungkook know. He really don't want Jungkook to get in trouble.

"We will talk now. Do you understand that!" Holding his wrist tightly Jungkook yelled. He was so angry thinking that whenever he wants to talk Taehyung makes excuses and let him go.

"I'm not your servant. I'm not bound to do as you tell me!" Pulling his wrist off Taehyung stood up. He figured that it's of no use, he has to give Jungkook a cold shoulder.

"You will tell me everything. Enough of your games." Jungkook also stood up, he walked up to Taehyung almost towering him.

"I'm not playing games. And there's nothing to tell. Please leave i need to sleep." Taehyung took a step back, he doesn't want Jungkook to stay here he wants him to leave.

"I saw the CCTV Footage, I've seen many things, things that were hidden from my eyes. Taehyung i need answers, i need—-"

"Whatever you need, I don't have that to give you!" Taehyung pushed him aside, with all his force he pushed him aside and started huffing. His tears going lose and his breathing getting hard.

"How many times did he do that?" Jungkook softly asked. His voice felt like someone poured a cold water on the blazing fire. Taehyung melted down to the ground. His knees hitting the ground and his arms crashing on the ground to keep his body a support.