Betrayal and Redemption

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook groaned when the bullet pierced his right bicep sending him to his knees in pain. He can feel the steel of the bullet cutting his muscles and aiming to break them apart. The pain was unbearable with every passing second.

He could hear Taehyung screaming his lungs out, his eyes wide open and pumping out. He can see Taehyung's helplessness from his voice, Taehyung was shielding him with his body. His body covering him from the person behind him. And he could also see now very very clearly that Taehyung had always been someone doing everything he can to put him out of misery. At first being there for him when he needed him, then being there for Miku to give him the love that Miku always required and now he's here to save both of them. Taehyung's character has always been a maze for Jungkook. He can never ever think of it as a bad person but he was not able to see the good side either.

"I'm fine." Jungkook almost groaned, he needs to give this assurance to Taehyung. He needs to calm him down. Taehyung's screams were still piercing the silence of the room. And in this chaos he heard a small cry which was different from Taehyung's, Miku, oh God Miku's here as well. Jungkook's focus was on Taehyung so he totally forgot that he has Miku with him too. "Mika."

"Dada, you hult!" Miku ran toward him pushing Taehyung aside. Jungkook saw how Taehyung's body was waving like a piece of paper and how he fell with just the slightest push of Miku, he can tell that Taehyung went unconscious as his colour was pale and his breathing was very low.

"I'm okay Mika, Dada's okay." Jungkook hooked his other arm to Miku and kissed him on his cheek. Miku's shouldn't see him like this it'll traumatise the little kid.

"I wasn't wrong, i tried to save you. Believe me."

"I'm sorry for Jimin, he was a good man, loved you too much. I couldn't love you like i should have, i hope we meet in some other time, in another life without any problems and regrets."

Taehyung's confession was ringing in his ears just like the gun shot, piercing his mind and sending another chaos to his logical part of the brain. His eyes moved unconsciously to Taehyung who was lying there on his stomach and hands stretched aside. His bloody wrists making Jungkook's inner twist, it was all because of him. Jungkook was responsible for this.

"Dada, wuhat happeld toh Mr. T?" Miku cried one more time pulling Jungkook out of his guilty mind. He couldn't focus much because of pain in his arm, mind towards Taehyung and Miku in his embrace.

"Please, take Miku and find some safe place. Min's trying to kill you and take Miku to his house."

Taehyung..... he was trying to save Miku. Miku was here......now Jungkook could see the pattern, he first went to child care thinking Miku's there and then he came here but Jungkook never told Taehyung about this, he never told him about Miku's whereabouts.

"Such drama over a simple task! Fucking losers!" Jungkook's hold on Miku tightened when the front door durst open followed by another gun shot. He turned to see Noami lying on the ground drenched in her own blood. He covered Miku's eyes and held him close to his chest. "I'm so done from all this!"

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook half turned to Min but regretted soon after when he felt another wave of pain hitting him. He saw Min walking straight to Taehyung's body and kicked him in ribs then putting his foot on his back. Jungkook felt his anger bubbling, he can't treat Taehyung like a fucking animal!

You did the same to him, tied him like a fucking animal.

"Gave him everything one could desire for yet he still was mumbling like a lowlife to you! Fucker." Pushing his foot even strongly he stomped on his wounded wrist.