Slave?

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Wake up."

"Are you awake?"

"WAKE UP" Taehyung sat up as soon as an angry yell was heard by him.

"What the hell is your problem." He knew who was it, and it pissed him off. One thing that Taehyung hated through his whole life was having someone rule over him, slavery of any kind was not acceptable to him. Not even his father forced him to do anything on demand so he doesn't care what the world think of him, he ain't taking orders.

"Taehyung, Baby is that true?" His eyes widened on the voice.

"J-Ji-ya—"

"You okay? These people came and said you are in danger. I-I.... Where are you? T-they are sa-saying that you were abducted. Tae, p-please be okay." Taehyung heard a small sob on the other end and the voice died down. It was silent again, annoyingly silent.

"Ji-yan......Ji-yan. T-Talk to me, Ji-yan.....JI-YAN." Taehyung was going out of his mind. She was meant  to stay away from all this but why the hell was she talking to him? What's she doing with that bastard in the first place? Did he abduct her too? "JI-Yan, say something."

And soon the door opened revealing Jin, huffing and looking at Taehyung with rather suspicious expressions. "What's wrong with you?"

"This was only a demo, don't obey me and I'll make it real. Remember, you do as i say, your strings are in my hands. Do what you were told or the pretty girl of yours won't be alive to see you. She was worried for you though." The voice ringed in his ear. He can feel himself tearing up.

"Are you okay?" This time Jin came forward and asked politely.

"Answer him." The voice again yelled.

"Taehyung?"  He felt a small squeeze on his shoulder.

"Speak up if you want your girl to live."

"Tae—"

"Ji-yan.....Ji-yan." Taehyung was still stoned. He wasn't able to move and he can fell the big fat drops of warm water leaking from his eyes flooding his rosey cheeks.

"Ji-yan? Who is it?" Jin asked, as he was relieved that Taehyung wasn't in his right mind so he can make the truth out of him easily.

"Fine then, if that's what you want, so be it." Taehyung heard little shuffling and "you can kill her, open the fire. Roger sir."

"NO. No...." His eyes landed on Jin. He knew what was he supposed to do. "I-I-I mean nothing. She was an old friend, i just had a bad dream about her." He pressed his hand on his chest to calm his heart that was threatening to burst of the chest.

"You were yelling." Jin raised an eye brow. He can't help it, it's just that he can't help the doubt he always had about this boy.

"Genius."

"She was a very good friend, so..."

"Ah, love affair?" Jin joked.

"Y-yeah, kind off.• Taehyung replied.

"One sided?" Jin asked again but this time Taehyung only nodded. "I know the feeling."

"You are a player. I made a good decision. You are perfect for this job." Taehyung couldn't do anything about this. He wanted to shut him off but he got no fucking idea what to do about his constantly annoying voice in his ear.

"It's still early, go back to sleep." Jin stood up. His own conflicted self gave him headache. Taehyung is so innocent and looks so pure, then why the freaking hell does he contains a suspicious aura?