A day for Miku

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook woke up and the first thing was his eyes darted to the broken purple glass jar on his side table. The content inside it was also safely lying beside the jar. His eyes were unable to pull off.

He felt fog collecting in his throat, the burn indicated that the happy memories are going to push him off the hill. He streched his hand out and picked the glass pieces, bringing then close to his chest, he hugged them. His eyes never once left the small paper rolls that were scattered on the nightstand aimlessly.

Picking up one of them next, he opened it.

Blow the air and I'll be there!

Jungkook collected the enough amount of air in his lungs and blowed it out, his heart hoping that the written promise will turn into a reality.

"Liar." He picked another, his heart hurting even thinking about her.

I met you when i was nothing and you made me realise that I'm all with you, without you I'm nothing.

"I never got to say it but you completed me, look at me falling apart without you. Come back please." Jungkook's whispers were only limited to his ears but he was positive that she can hear him. She always did, didn't she always said him; you think about me and i appear right before you. I'm a vigilante!

"Give me a sign, i need to feel you, I'm lost." Jungkook's hand stretched in the air in front of him. "I'm lost, baby girl."

It was then that his phone ringed, Jungkook was pulled out his miserable world, his eyes darted to the screen and his lips curled upwards, once again his girl didn't disappoint him.

Ms Nomi.

"Morning, Ms. Nomi."

"Morning sir. I hope I didn't disturb you so early."

"Of course not, but i hope everything's okay? You never called me so early so—"

"Yes sir, everything's alright. It's just that Little master wanted to see you, he was insisting me to call you over. I wanted to ask that if it's possible for you, could you make some time out for him?" The Nanny, aka Nomi asked.

"Obviously. I'm really glad that you approached me. Don't wake him up, I'll be there in half an hour. And if you want to plan something for yourself, feel free to do it, I'll spend the whole day with my son today." Jungkook's heart can never handle the happiness he gets when his son shows this love. He always thinks that he's a terrible father but his son never loose faith in him, and after yesterday he needs to be close to the last thing that he had as a reminder of his wife.

"Very well sir. I must say, little master is going to be very happy."

"I hope so. I'll come and cook for him, just wait for me."

"Sure sir. Good bye."

"Bye." Jungkook cut the call, he kicked the cover off himself, went straight to bathroom and freshen up. He took a quick shower, changed into sweatpants and a light grey t-shirt, putting a cap on his hair and a face mask to hide his face. He was running downstairs in no time.

"Good morning, Dad." In the lawn, he met his father.

"Morning. Where are you going so early in the morning?" His father asked.

"I have somewhere to be. I might not be able to attend the office as well. I'll make sure to keep the work up, I'll coordinate with my secretary and the team as well, worry not." Jungkook's smile was uncontrollable.