Pearl Harbor

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung looked at the wrecked state of the room. It was less of an office and more of the dumpster of papers.

There were papers over the ground and the whole room was a mess. And between this mess there he was, the young CEO lying flat on his stomach, one arm under his face and the other dangling on the side of sofa.

The hand that was lying down had a small pocket knife in hold and the blood droplets were dropping at a fater rate.

Now that Taehyung take a closer look, the papers had something written on it, it was written with red ink, or more like CEO's blood.

You left, left me behind
And I'm going out of my mind.

I miss you..

Take my hand now,
Save me before i drown.

It's suffocating here, can i go suffocate more and unite with you?

"J-Jungkook-ssi." Taehyung whispered as he could only read few papers. And as soon as the words left his mouth, the door to Jungkook's office closed on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jin pulled him back by his elbow.

"Mr. Jung said-said my desk is shifted to Mr. Jeon's office." Taehyung shuttered.

"Wait for Mr. Jeon's next order, till then stay in the waiting room." Jin ordered him, and Taehyung know that Jin is the authority after Jungkook.

"Okay." Saying that he stepped back. And he saw Jin texting someone. Before he can leave, he saw Jimin running toward Jungkook's office.

"What happened to him?" He heard Jimin saying. And he knew he couldn't stay any further here. He staying any further would make him suspicious. And Taehyung went straight to the waiting room.

He wondered why there is so quiet on the other side of the line. Walking in to the waiting room, he touched his ear, tried to hear a voice from the other side. "Are you there?"

He saw the whole waiting room empty, that was the best opportunity.

"Hello?" He tapped on his ear but still it was silent. Ever since Jimin did that to him and he yelled to the old bastard, the line has been silent.

And after a while he heard the distortion on the line, as in someone was starting the machine on the other side. He covered his both ears as the shrieking sound pierced his brain making it hurt.

"Damn it." Taehyung whispered and pressed his palm with more force. "What the fuck is happening."

"Taehyungie." A single word brought millions of memories to the young brunet.

"Enni....." he desperately whispered. His hand going up to his ear. There was a distortion and Taehyung doesn't want that to end before even starting.

"Taehyungie, is that really you?" Enwoo called.

"Yes, Yes it's me. It's me Enni." Taehyung cried out. Tears welled in his eyes.

"How are you, where are you?" Enwoo asked.

"I'm fine......kinda." Taehyung replied. He felt a tear roll down his face.

"Where are you? Where have you left?" Enwoo asked him again. He can feel the desperation in Enwoo's voice.

"How are you doing? How much debt is left for you to pay?" Taehyung asked him instead.

"I'm so fed up, just want to leave here. 5000 dollars are left. I hope I'll be able to complete it in a month or so, and will leave here." Enwoo replied.