Flashbacks

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung entered to his room and his legs gave up on him. He hardly get himself to the leg of the bed. His heart beating so fast that it felt like it might burst like an explosive.

Jungkook's trust and his deeds were already a huge burden on him and now another. Jungkook trusted him with a secret that he never told anyone. The dread he felt, the fear he saw in his eyes when he wished to accompany him made Taehyung rip his gut out.

"I want to trust you Taehyung, i know i can."

He sounded so worthy, as in Taehyung is the last person on earth, the only person on earth who should know about this secret.

"Dad." He whispered, he knew his condition was not hidden from the other side of the line and he knew soon enough a comment would reach out to his ear.

What did he got himself into, instead he didn't, he was dragged into this mess.

"I'm so sorry for all this." He needed to hold something, anything that can give him strength. This is too much.

Taehyung only had one thing to keep him sane and that was the box locked in his cupboard. He used every ounce of courage he had to stand up and get himself the box. It took him alot of time to get there but he finally had the box in his hand.

He sat down on the ground and had the pictures clutched near his heart. Maybe just maybe his girlfriend, the love of his life will give him some courage.

"I'm lying and cheating with the very person who trusted me with his life, babe. Will you accept me if i come to your in this state? Will i still be worth of your pure love for me?" Taehyung cried to himself. This one single day have broken him more than anything.

It wasn't just Jungkook because of which Taehyung felt like dying, it was his heart too. His love too. His—- He didn't just lie to Jungkook, he lied to his girlfriend as well and the shine in her eyes while looking at him was everything that Taehyung wanted. He wanted to be with her.  But he knew he can't.

Flashback:

Taehyung was behind Jungkook, he was listening closely to his small commands and was attentive to how carefully he was walking up the stairs but Taehyung's whole world stopped when a certain sound flew to his ears.

His feet jammed on the stair when he heard his girlfriend giggling and talking to her grandma. Taehyung dared to look back, and that was his biggest mistake. There stands his lifeline, his heartbeat dressed in Mustard Yellow knee high dress, her hair pulled up in a messy bun and a bright smile decorated on her face.

Taehyung's heart warmed seeing her but he dreaded her watching him. He ran up the stairs and joined Jungkook to keep himself save. He saw Jungkook walking to the room and the scene that unfolded him moved his heart.

He has seen this kind of Jungkook for the first time. But he felt like Jungkook has completely forgotten him. Jungkook didn't even look at him, was completely busy with his son. He don't know what to think or feel anymore. All of this has gotten out of his hand.

"Taehyung?" His whole body frozen. "Oh My God! Kim Fucking Taehyung, where have you been all this time."

Soon a hand clapped at his back. He didn't want to turn, and his heart was beating so fast and so loud that it clouded all the voices around. What the hell was she doing in child care center, she shouldn't be here, shouldn't be allowed here.

"Look, at, me." And she turned him around. They were face to face with eachother. He was looking at her shiny eyes, the eyes that trapped his heart once.