Exposed

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Wake up now!"

"Wake Up!"

Taehyung was deep in his slumber, he has no care of the world. Whatever was happening around him, he was out cold.

However the constant yelling from ghe ear piece did stir slightly and then he forced his eyes to open. He tried to roll over, he can feel that it's morning already and he was obliged to be at the dining table for breakfast, and tried his best to pull his body up to sit.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung can hear him, he knows that the consequences could be worse but he also knows that what worse he could do than he already did? His whole body aches, his lower back felt like it was cracked open and was left to be like that. He tried his very best to not make a voice, not to give the old man the relief of knowing that he woke Taehyung up, that he has any sense of control over him. After yesterday, Taehyung is off of any amount of fear left un him, he lost the one thing that he was left off and it striped off his shame as well. The old man couldn't take anymore from him.

"It was quiet a show, in there. Must have been very hard, and painful, huh?"

The memory brought fresh tears in his eyes, he felt his eyes burning with the hot water collected behind his lids.

"I think the punishment wasn't enough! You want me to make you another visit?"

"I'm awake." Taehyung's trembling voice replied. He was amazed himself that this man still haunts him. He thought after yesterday he'll be off his fear but it seams like his body is scared more than his soul.

Taehyung felt another wave of pain hitting him while trying to sit up, he yelped and tried to move as small as he can. This will take alot more time than he think. He after quite a while sat up, hands going up to his eyes and wipe the burning sensation off.

"I knew it, my little doggy can never disappoint me, he can never disobey me."

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked, he was still in pain, and was trying to figure out what position will hurt less?

"I was extra rough yesterday, i felt bad for you. But you made me so angry, you shouldn't disobey!"

"Don't! Don't you dare."

"You still angry? Aww, master will reward you soon, now cheer up." Taehyung felt new burning sensation of tears. He wants to scream, so fucking much of pain and it is all settled so deep, he wants to yell and scream it out loud so that the whole world can feel how hard he is paying for a debt that he didn't even got.

"I will get to work now."

"Good dogie. You are so submissive, just as i saw Jeon was satisfied with you, it made me more proud. You are making your owner super proud." Taehyung wants to distract himself, he wants to do something else, anything or he will die of pain in his body and heart, even that was penetrated to his soup now.

It was as in the Universe was listening to him, his door was knocked, he knew the old man also heard it that's why the other line went silent. He replied, as he was about to get up the person open the door and came in.

"Hi." Taehyung saw the boy, he was as always soulfully welcoming.

"Hello sir." Taehyung failed to meet his eyes, he couldn't look him in the eyes.

"How are you?" Jungkook looked at him. He saw how Taehyung struggled to get out on his feet. "Lie down, it's alright."

"I'm f-fine." Taehyung pushed his body off and left the bed. He almost gasped when his own eyes traveled back to the bedsheet, it was red, a big patch of blood decorated the certain spot where he slept last night.