Bleeding heart

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook knew Taehyung has changed but he never thought that Taehyung will become this heartless. It's been three weeks, Taehyung has not even set an eye to him. He has been trying his best but Taehyung has always given him a cold shoulder.

"Mr. Kim? What's the schedule for today?" He asked as Taehyung is working on his desktop and haven't prayed his eyes off it since last five hours.

"I've emailed you at 9. Just check your email." Taehyung's reply was as cold as he thought it would be. This emotionless side of Taehyung was too painful for him to bear.

"And what about the—-"

"The file of next two projects are at right side of your table, I've visited the site with the workers in the morning, and the meeting with the developers has also been done. The project prints will be delivered by 4pm today." Taehyung was not giving him even a bit of a chance to distract him. Taehyung was so cold to him.

"Mr. Kim i would like to discuss something with you." Jungkook had no other way he has to let Taehyung vent it out, he can't take this Taehyung anymore.

"Yes sir?" He said looking at just beside Jungkook, he don't want to look at him.

"I know i was wrong. I understand that it was wrong to put you in a situation where you have to prove it to the police officers as well that you were not the one who shot her. But i need you to understand that it was not my fault that i gave you such reaction, it was meant to be that. I loved her, when you said that you were there—- I don't know how to tell you this but i felt like you betrayed me, like i failed her. Taehyung i need you to understand that i do know what i did was so wrong and is really hard to let go for you. You need to understand that please." Jungkook said all of it and Taehyung didn't even once interrupted him. Jungkook felt sadness and hurt crawling his body.

"A-And i know that what you did for me isn't less important. You took the responsibility of something that i did. I did you wrong, you were right, i r-raped you and then made you think that you are obliged to not feel hurt as well. Taehyung i know what you felt or what i did was too wrong for you. I understand all of it and I'm really ashamed for all of that. But i need you to understand that i-i was not in my right mind. All of it, all my doings were the result of my messed up mind. I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from an-and you know maybe you'll let this go." Jungkook don't even know what he's saying. The uninterested behaviour of Taehyung is so hurtful.

"How hard is it to say sorry for you? How much does it take to apologise." Taehyung said with a chuckle. It was a mock to Jungkook, and he knew it was.

"That's not what it is. I just you know—"

"Yeah, i know and I understand. I always do as i should." Taehyung cut Jungkook off. He will not back off, what's done is done.

"Taehyung, i need you, i need us to be just like before." Jungkook was so poor at delivering at what he really wants.

"I can't provide you what you'll need all the time. Apologies." Saying that Taehyung finally looked at the defeated face of Jungkook's.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." He gave Jungkook a tight lip smile and showed him a thumbs up. "If it's over, I'd like to go back to work."

"Y-yeah sure." Jungkook knew his words have lost all their effect on Taehyung.

Taehyung went back to his desk and started working right from where he left it.

"I'll leave at 5, fini—"

"I'm doing an over time today." Taehyung dismissed Jungkook whatever he was thinking.