The Guilt That Binds

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I was scared" Taehyung chocked on his tears.

"If you were scared, you would've reached out to me. I was always there, right before your eyes." Jungkook yelled.

"That it, that was you love? Just a simple mistake took you to the edge?" Taehyung looked at him still having this foreign feeling inside his chest.

"Don't curse my love. I love you, still do and maybe will always do, but i can never forgive what you did. I still hate what you did." Jungkook's eyes also had that foreign look that was not love or affection.

"Can love and hate coexist?" Taehyung was unable to contain his love and Jungkook's hate inside his head.

"I don't care if they can or cannot. You killed people, destroys life, betrayed people's trust just for a simple girl, just for one girl." Jungkook's disgust was not hidden at all.

"She is no simple girl.....she is not just one girl, i love her...." Taehyung defended.

"I loved you too." Jungkook said in a mare whispere. Taehyung becomes silent. It hit him hard, it kinda breaks him. "Leave, and never come back."

"No, you can't kick me out just like that." Taehyung doesn't know why he wants to fight, his mission is just one step away yet it hurt him to take the step, to take the finnal step.

"Don't make me throw you out. I'm politely asking you to leave and don't show me your face ever again." Jungkook said. He doesn't know what was waiting for him.

"You said you loved me, how can you——"

"Don't push it too far. I'm doing all i can to control myself. Before i loose it, go." Jungkook wanted him to be safe....safe from him.

"Forgive me."

"Your deeds are too big for this simple apology." Jungkook didn't accept the apology, he can't.

"Forgive me.." a tear loose his eyes. "Don't hate me.....I'm not a bad person." Another tear leaves his eyes. "You have always been good to me, you gave me so much, blessed me with so much.....and i-I can't even——-" a gasp cut his sentence in half. He saw old man having a string wrapped around Jungkook's neck and pulling him with all his might. Jungkook was gasping and the strick was already cutting the skin

"Let him go." Taehyung shouted.

"No changing sides now sweetheart. We still got your weeding a head." The old man said, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who already had his eyes jammed on him.

"No, that's not what we——-"

"You knew from the start that you were supposed to kill him. You did well, go your girl is waiting for you in the car. Live a happy life, I've arranged everything for you." Old main replied.

Jungkook was getting less and less air due to a sharp string cutting the skin of his neck slowly and painfully, making a blood stream flow down his body. Jungkook didn't say anything but his eyes never left Taehyung, as in he was blaming himself for falling for the cute face, for being an idiot. He then remembered how many times jimin warned him.

"Please, let him go." Taehyung cried. He doesn't know why he was crying but it hurt him just to see Jungkook in pain. And at that time, when Jungkook's eyes were boring hole in his soul, he realised, he has also lost his heart to the young CEO.

"Tha-nk you" came one last word from the CEO mouth and before Taehyung could do anything, the old man gave the string a hard pull, cutting the skin of the neck and damaging the wind pipe of young CEO. In few seconds, right before his eyes the young CEO fell over his knees and then fell face first to the ground, Cold and dead.