Shattering self

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Mr Jeon, please slow down." Taehyung ran behind him. Jungkook left the room in such a speed that it scared Taehyung that he might do something wrong to himself.

"Leave me alone for a bit." And Jungkook slammed the door at his face. He just kept standing there with his arms dangling on the sides.

"You are an intelligent person. I'm happy." Taehyung wants to rip the piece off his ear. This man has ruined his life. All that Enwoo part was a cheep trick to get him do the work.

"Give way." Jin pulled him from behind and ran inside the room. He also wanted to but he knew he is in no place to do it. It's his first day so...

"Kook, relax. Everything will be alright." He can hear Jin trying to calm Jungkook.

"Did you not hear him? There's nothing to get better anymore. I've fucking lost another project. What the fuck happened this time? The whole project was discussed, even the blue prints were ready. What went wrong?" Jungkook gripped his hair in frustration.

"Relax, you are already in a bad shape. You need to relax to think of a way—-"

"Leave me alone for a bit." Jungkook cut Jin off and pointed at the door indicating him to leave.

"Alright, I'll be just outside. And I'll send the coffee, relax a bit and then we can talk what to do." Jin knew now is not the right time to do anything. Jungkook is angry and angry Jungkook is no different than a volcano which will irrupt anytime. Jungkook didn't answer and as soon as Jin left the room, he closed and locked the office door.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked to Taehyung who was still standing outside the door.

"I didn't know what to do, so i was waiting for—-"

"Was it you?" Jin narrowed his eyes on Taehyung.

"W-Wh-what?" Taehyung stammered.

"Did you do this?"

"I have no idea why the Russian delegation cancelled the deal. When i read the project it was—-"

"I wasn't talking about that. I talked about the plant that's pot is broken. Did you break it while running for here?" Jin pointed at the corner where the plant is broken and the mud was scattered on the ground.

"Uh-Nu-No. I don't know." Taehyung can see what Jin just did. And he can see that Jin was successful.

"You know, i never trusted you, and I don't think i ever can. You just have and innocent face but your eyes, reflects your corrupted soul." Jin pointed at his shoulder with his finger. "Get lost until you hear any further orders."

"Wh-Where should i wait?"

"At your desk. And remember one thing, you can fool him, but you have more than one pair of eyes on you. Whatever act you are playing will come to the front very soon."

"I'll be at my desk then." Taehyung hurried and left. If he stood even one more second, Jin will swallow him alive. He can see, as much as it is easy to fool the CEO, it's hard to get his men be fooled.

^^**^^

"Where am i lacking? What the hell is happening?" Jungkook has been seated in front of his laptop since then. It's been hours and his professional eyes don't see a thing that could make his dealers cut off the deal. From single like to every gap in the building, he has rechecked everything, but it's same.

"I can't fucking loose like this!" He slammed his hand on the desk and threw the paper weight lying on his desk to the other corner of the room. Just when his hand cover his eyes and face his ringing phone broke the eerie silence of the room.