Revelation

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was deep in his thoughts. It another night and Jungkook's not home. It has become a habit for him. He often wait for Jungkook to come back and just a glimpse of his face before going to bed is enough for Taehyung to have a peaceful sleep.

But today! It's different. It's something Taehyung has never ever felt before. Ever since he got to know that Jungkook and Rayna are engaged or they are in a relationship, his heart is hurting.

"But he hates her. How can—-"

"What's the matter love?" Taehyung flinched. He often forgets that he's not alone.

"Nothing."

"Baby boy is angry at daddy?"

"Leave me alone."

"Now, how can i do that? You are too valuable!"

"You got what you wanted, i do as you say. I don't think we need to cross that line again." Taehyung's mind was a mess. He himself know that till now no line is left that wasn't crossed, still being optimistic costs nothing.

"Come on, you were so good when you visited me, why are you salty today?" This man is shameless, he feels no remorse even after feeding on Taehyung's pride and dignity. "Was i that harsh? I tried to control myself but you have the tendency to bring the beast out of me!"

"I hate you."

"You atleast have feelings for me, that's all i need. And love, you didn't forget what needs to be done right?" Taehyung's heart hammered once again. This man needs him to do something so barbaric, it shudders his body.

"I can't do that, i told you. He's just a baby!" Taehyung will fight till his last breath. He can do all to Jungkook, but Miku, he won't let this old hag to go even an inch close to the precious boy.

"My baby. Only i have the right to have him. I need Miku in my house by the end of this week!"

"Please, I can't harm a child. He loves Jungkook. I beg you don't make me do it." Taehyung begged, he pleaded for the old man to have mercy on him.

"We don't want to throw feelings in the work, right. I think I made myself clear. I need Miku in my house by the end of the weekend."

"How can you be so harsh to a baby? He did nothing wrong to you!!"

"He's my grandchild, i have every right on him. Bring him to me or I'll bring you your girl's head!"

Taehyung even stopped breathing. First about Miku, how is he old man's——

My my, the whole family is here. It's soo good to see you Mr. Min, and Yoongi-ah.

Besides, what else your in-laws be doing here, oh , i mean ex-in-laws.

Jungkook's wife was Min's daughter? Is that why Jeon's and Min's don't get along well? Is that why the old hag wants to kill Jungkook? Taehyung can't think anything now.

"Jungkook was your son-in-law?" Taehyung blurted out.

"I thought threat to your girl will be your main concern." Taehyung alerted. He didn't hear the threat before.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"You are asking for trouble yourself. I have nothing to do in it!"

The sound of front door opening made Taehyung halt. He dismissed the old hag telling him Jungkook's home. He hopped out of the bed not knowing why the hell is he moving toward the door of his room.