Fragile Hearts, Bound by Loss

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung's first instinct was to drag Miku's body behidn his back. It all happened so fast that all he could do is grip Miku's strongly to his own self. Before he knew he was gasping for the much needed air.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" He can hear the shrill voice yell at him.

"Luh-let go." Taehyung could practically live the memories of his past. He's been held by his throat multiple times.

"Why should i? How the fuck can you live when he died! You fucking killed him and is still alive to get this royal treatment. You don't fucking deserve to live" Taehyung was no stranger to these words, its all the same words in the same order. And he somwhow understands them, she has every right to have this hatred towards him after what he did. It's natural for her to want to kill him after he killed her fiancé.

"Rayna!" Taehyung heard another male voice yell and he can see Senior Jeon approaching the female. "Let him go!"

"I won't. I WON'T!"

"I'm so-sorry." Her grip was still tight on his throat.

"Rayna, Miku's here too. Let him go!" Senior said as he saw how Miku curled behind Taehyung's back, he saw he was practically shaking. It was common after what he witnessed Miku was traumatised and even a slightly loud voice send him shivering to the ground.

In this household Miku only trust one person, fhe only person was Taehyung. Miku was stranger to the whole family as much as they were to him. Never in his life has he ever heard of them, never in his life have he seen him. Jungkook was great dad but he lied about alot of things to Miku obviously to keep him safe but things have there pros and cons. The pro was that he was safe but the con was he was phobic to the public interaction, to new faces to new relationships. Miku's whole world only consisted of three people and two of them were already dead more to it infront of his own eyes.

"I don't care! How the hell could he live after killing him sồ brutally!" Rayna was practically shaking.

"Enough now!" Pulling her hand away from Taehyung's neck, senior Jeon pulled her away from Taehyung; "stay here with Miku, make sure he's okay. I'll handle the rest."

Rayna was squirming in Jeon's hold but Taehyung saw Jeon pulling her out of the room. His whole attention got back to the small hiccups, that small trembling hand resting on the hem of his shirt.

"It's okay Love, see I'm here. We are good. Come on open your eyes, look at me. Mika, look into my eyes, please." Taehyung felt bad for the poor child, he knows how hard Jungkook work to keep him safe, he knows how much Jungkook wanted Miku to be away from all this mess but it was inevitable.

"Mika?" He called again, the poor child still has his hands fisted to his cloths and his teeth digging into his lower lip. Taehyung himself was hardly keeping himself so how can he give Miku a helping hand, but he has to, he has to cz Jungkook gave him this one responsibility. "Come on, open your eyes, look at me. See Mr. T's still waiting for you."

"Dada" Miku's vulnerable and scared voice break the rest of courage left in Taehyung. "Nana"

"Thuh-They——- open your eyes, Mika, please." And before he could further talk to him Miku just engulfed him a hug with all his force; his hands hardly reaching up to his shoulders, face burried deep in his neck and Taehyung can swear that Miku's holding his hiccups, as he's crying so hard and so silently.

"Dada, i walnt Dada." Miku's muffled plead did something to Taehyung that hurts like hell. He can hear his own heart hammering to the ribcage and he's afraid that it'll scared Miku even more. "Walnt, Dada."