Payback

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung's face paled, he can feel that the man is pinning him and has a full control over his body. He tried to break free but it only helped in tightening the hold over him.

"L-Let go!" He tried one last time and it resulted in his head being banged with the hard wall behind him. He felt his brain rattled in there, he entered in the complete terror mode.

"What the fuck do you think of yourself huh? Who the fuck are you!" The man yelled making Taehyung close his eyes and pray to whoever God was listening right now to save him.

"I'm sorry." He cried as air started to get short and the iron grip over his neck was halting the proper amount of oxygen to reach his lungs.

"Not much confident now, are we?" The man smirk danced on his lips and soon his lips were on Taehyung's. That sent a feeling of nausea to his stomach, he tried to push him away but it only resulted in old man's leg pressed on his groin pressing and then his lower lip getting bitten by the old man.

Taehyung's eyes shined with tears, he was so helpless—-

"if you feel anything's wrong, I'm right here."

He decided to call Jungkook but the male claiming his mouth didn't give him much leverage. He was still attached to his mouth like a leach and as soon as he left his lips, Taehyung felt silky enough cloth being shoved in his mouth. He was gaged by it, he saw that the red tie that the old male came wearing for the meeting was gone. "This is going to be so much fun and you will remember it always!"

Before Taehyung could even protest, the man's hand was already holding his clothed balls, the sensation have been so much better if Taehyung was not in this situation. The look on the male's face made him run away from here but the problem is he was so perfectly pinned that he can hardly move his hands.

In the next movement his own tie was also gone, he yelped but it died down because of the cloth stuffed in his mouth. It was all happening so swiftly that Taehyung could hardly register the movement and the deed was done. His hands were tied so tightly and was sent up to his head. His skin can feel the cloth digging in it and he knew when all of this will be over, he'd have bruises all over his arm, and the fresh wound on his wrist started to bleed, it was hurting more.

"Fond fu fis" Taehyung tried to protest as this is the only thing he can do right now bug his lower lip that was even bleeding got pinched by the old man and he felt him whispering in his ear.

"You were warned to do as you are told, but see where has your stubbornness got you. This will be a quick drill to have to remembered that you are a slave, and you are supposed to do as told." The male whispered in his ear and held Taehyung's earlobe between his teeth and bite it as well, there was not a single thing that was sensual, it wall forced and painful.

"Fheaze" Taehyung still was trying to talk but the cloth made his voice muffled. His face drenched in tears unknown of which pain he should address first. The male gripped and squeezed his balls making him to shut his eyes and flinch.

"No talking!" And right then the male kneed his clothe groin. Taehyung was caught off guard, he didn't knew all this will lead to this.

"You aren't even hard yet? I never had that kind of effect on someone." The male disappointingly said and straighten the bent over body of the brunet male infront of him. His condition sent pure joy to him.

Taehyung wasn't even in a state to open his eyes, it hurts so much that he wanted to scream.

"May i fuck you raw then you'll be hard?" The male once again bend down to his ear and whispered, his other hand however was still on his balls, "or maybe this position is not good. Let's work over that?"