Slaughtered for love

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung can hear voices but he don't want to open his eyes. He can feel that he was in distress, that he just woke up but why the fuck was he sleeping? At the back of his mind he knows that it's life an death situation but he don't get it what is it really?

"I said already, leave him alone!" He can hear someone falling, this voice belongs to Jungkook, and he can tell that Jungkook is very near to him. Before he could even think of anything else he was gripped in a bone crashing hug. "I'm so sorry for not believing you. I'm so sorry."

OH GOD, JUNGKOOK, MIN SHOT HIM, THE BULLET HIT JUNGKOOK AND——-but Jungkook's alive, he's talking to him.

Taehyung wants to open his eyes, he wants to see Jungkook, he wants to make sure that he's okay and that sound was nothing but his illusion.

"Are you okay?" He weakly asked.

"Yes, yes I'm okay, please open your eyes for me." Jungkook's voice held strain, like he has came home from a long day. He seemed tired. "Open your eyes love."

That word alone got Taehyung to cloud nine. He used all his courage to move his arms and tightly hugged back Jungkook. That's what he always wanted, that's what love felt like, that's what Jungkook's love felt like.

"It was all just me thinking. Nothing happened, it was all just a bad dream. You are here with me, for me." Taehyung faintly smiled.

"Yes love, I'm he-here." Jungkook's voice break. His arm hurting more, the wound being pressed under Taehyung's weight hurting like hell.

"Why do you sound so tired?" Taehyung finally looked at him, he opened his eyes and right infront of his is the face of one man who holds his entire world, his heart.

"I'm not. We are all okay, you, me and Miku all of us are okay. I'll never let anyone harm you two." Jungkook leaned forward and kissed Taehyung on his forehead making Taehyung to close his eyes. "I'm so sorry for not believing you and for not loving you like I should have."

"You know what's worse than suffering?—" Taehyung said while looking straight in Jungkook's eyes "—Everyone else denying you are. Thank you for believing me."

"Took me long enough to see who you really are. I want to love the real you, the real Taehyung who gets scared very easily, who isn't afraid to cry, the one who loves to be held and cared. I want to love my Kim Taehyung not the secretary Kim. I want to love you, the nurse who risked his everything at the hand of one ruthless person. Let me love you like you deserve Tae." Jungkook's every word was a blow to Taehyung's heart. His eyes got filled with tears yet he still didn't blinked thinking this might all be another dream and he might wake up if he open his eyes.

"You read the letters?" Taehyung asked weakly afraid that Jungkook might get offended again and he might again——

"Yes, i did. And I regret not reading them before." Jungkook met Taehyung's forehead and stayed there for a while. "I wish i met you early."

"Jungkook-ssi—-"

"Just how far this disease is going to grow! You have a fucking child yet you do this shit in front of him!" Taehyung felt Jungkook being dragged away from him. He felt him getting hit to the ground and he saw Jungkook in the grip of an old man.

"Leave him alone!" He sat up as soon as he saw Min holding gun at Jungkook's head.

"Dada!" Taehyung turned to see Miku being held by the same man who at first dragged him to Min's office when he was abducted. He saw Miku crying big bold tears flowing out of his eyes and the man's big hand covering his mouth to keep him from speaking.