Chapter 92: Battling the new Demon King Urizen

Y/N POV

"Y/N..."

I remained frozen for a moment, staring directly at Urizen's multiple eyes. Dante was right, the same familiarity that I'd gotten from V. However this time, I believe that I knew where who they both reminded me of.

Image of Urizen:

Again, it was VERGIL! I wasn't concrete on this connection though I did find it unnerving that I got this connection TWICE five years after Yamato mysteriously resurfaced again in the Hands of the Order of the Sword

Again, it was VERGIL! I wasn't concrete on this connection though I did find it unnerving that I got this connection TWICE five years after Yamato mysteriously resurfaced again in the Hands of the Order of the Sword. I finally regained my composure, broke the silence when I asked "So, Urizen I presume?"

Urizen didn't answer, instead he lazily slouched on the giant throne that he appeared to be somewhat connected to in places. While he didn't say anything, his eyes didn't leave my face as he rested his head on his hand uninterestedly.

I drew Eclipse and pointed it at him, asking "Not much for words are you? No matter, I guess this is where the battle starts." Lady warned "Y/N, be careful. He seems to be unlike anything we've faced before now." I turned to her with a raised eyebrow causing her to elaborate on her statement.

"Me and Trish have tried almost everything at our disposal, nothing worked. Even Sparda couldn't do any damage." I growled as Trish asked "Where's Dante?" I answered "He  fell behind, he should be here soon. We'll just have to do our best until he gets here."

Both Lady and Trish nodded in unison, saying "Right." All three of us spread out, I remained in the middle while Lady went left, Trish went right. Urizen still remained silent with his multiple eyes remaining fixed on me.

In the instant that he blinked, all three of us made our move. Lady raised Kalina Ann and fired a series of rockets in Urizen's direction. Using Eclipse and Sparda respectively me and Trish dashed forward, preparing our attacks.

It was all for nothing however, because much like what I'd seen against Lady and Trish earlier, this orange crystal blocked our attacks, rendering them completely useless, we railed on it relentlessly however we couldn't land a single hit on Urizen himself.

Urizen chose to finally make a move, several vine-like tentacles shot out and lashed out at us. I was just about able to recover however Trish was knocked back, it didn't take her long to recover though.

He tried attacking with the tentacles again however I used Eclipse to relentlessly slash away at them, cutting through a few of them before raising Cinder and firing several shots initially aimed at Urizen's head. Once again though, that crystal moved at lightning speeds and managed to render each shot useless. I let out an enraged growl at this.

Lady just kept on trying to keep her range, firing rockets from Kalina Ann while Trish got back to her feet and rushed forward once again, Sparda in hand. She drew one of her own handguns and infused some of her lightning-themed demonic abilities causing the bullets to appear more dangerous before swapping back to Sparda and jumping in for a sideways slash.