Chapter 93: You're Just Dead Weight! Eclipse's Awakening

Y/N POV

"Well, looks like this won't be a waste of time after all. Hey jackass! Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not nice to steal?" 

I looked up and sure enough, Nero stood at the entrance to the large room. Again, it seems V was right. His previously demonic arm was now missing and I knew that was the reason behind his previous line.

Image of Nero (Of course he doesn't have his Devil Breaker at this point):

Even with the source of his abilities clearly gone, Nero still drew his Red Queen sword, saying "Sorry you two, I'm bagging this bitch!" He stabbed the blade into the ground and gave it a rev causing a faint roar to emanate from it

I was able to get out "Nero, run, you're no match for him." It was true, before, I thought we'd have had a good chance against Urizen, but after me, Dante, Lady and Trish couldn't make a single dent in him which made me significantly doubt our chances. And if we couldn't defeat him, then in his current state, Nero DEFINITELY couldn't.

Nero ignored my warning though and instantly rushed forward, he aimed his revolver-like handgun and fired several shots, all the while he continued to rev up his blade until it was glowing red.

That crystal blocked the gunfire of course as Nero leapt upwards and tried to strike at Urizen who at this point didn't look remotely interested. As Nero brought the sword down, full-strength, the crystal was STILL able to block it without so much as a scratch!

Even after that Nero continued to swing at it, but with no success. Even fully charged, his blade was unable to break through that crystal and without his demon arm, there wasn't much else he could do.

Urizen eventually grew tired of the inevitably pointless effort and lashed out with those tentacles again however Nero leapt up evading two of them only to be hit in the stomach by two more. He was launched back and hit the ground.

A purple beam was shot out by Urizen in an attempt to wipe Nero out however he sprung up and was able to roll out of the way before firing two more rounds from his gun that of course did nothing.

With his blade at the ready he attempted to attack once again however Urizen fired a series of  of shots upwards that then turned around and rained down. Nero evaded that one as well however in the end, his luck still ran out.

As quickly as the fight began, it ended. As Nero was in mid-dodge from that last attack, Urizen fired a large red ball of energy that hit Nero head-on and sent him flying before he hit the ground once again near me and Dante.

Even with that beating laid on him, Nero still tried to get up once again, but with no more success than me. It was also now that V finally showed up again with his Griffon familiar that screamed "This is it, this is the end! It's all over!"

V just looked at everything that had happened in the room with shock. Urizen raised his hand towards Nero and another ball of red energy built up in his palm. Me and Dante also finally found the energy to return to our feet. Ebony, Ivory and Cinder in our respective hands.