𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 💜

In this au Nezuko is a Slayer and Tanjiro was the one turned into a demon. He has long asf hair btw. Cause y not?

❁❁❁

Zenitsu: TANJIRO!!!! GET BACK HERE.

I yelled while chasing Tanjiro in his baby demon form around the house.

Tanjiro: MMHM

Zenitsu: INOSUKE GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AN—

SLAM

I was cut off by my foot getting caught in something, causing me to face plant into the rug. 'Fuck that hurt' I thought while rubbing my nose.

I suddenly felt something drip onto the palm of my hand. ' Am I bleeding...?'

...drip

...drip

...drip

...

Inosuke: HAHAHAHA M-MONITSU ARE YOU A-ALRIGHT HAHAHAHA

Zenitsu: WAAHHH I'M BLEEDING!! I'M GOING TO DIE, SOMEONE HELP ME!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!

Tanjiro POV:

While Zenitsu was chasing me he falls and busts his nose. 'I feel kinda bad but, it is his fault for trying to make me take a bath knowing I don't want too.'

I go to the bathroom to get Zenitsu some tissue to help him stop the bleeding. Then, run back to where he is on the floor crying.

Tanjiro: MMH

It's hard to talk with the bamboo muzzle on so I just try to get his attention by yelling at him.

Zenitsu: WAHH TaNjIrOoOo~~~

While Zenitsu is stuffing the tissue in his nose with his head down, I make Inosuke clean up the spilled blood.

Inosuke: Why do I have to clean up Ponitsu's blood?!? It's his blood, not mine..

❁❁❁

Since I kinda sorta am responsible for Zenitsu falling, I decided to get in the tub without a fuss.

That was until Inosuke decided to try and get in with me, resulting in me getting my dick stepped on by his foot.

Also resulting in me beating him.

Inosuke: MONITSU HELP MEEEE! PONJIRO IS SKINNING ME ALIVE!!

Zenitsu: No, you didn't help me when I was trying to get him in the tub. So, enjoy~

Tanjiro: MHM HMM MM MMMH HMMM MMHM HM MM!!!

That basically means: I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!! (For those of you who don't speak MHM :)

Inosuke: KENTARO I'M SORRY!! IT WAS A ACCIDENT I PROMISE!! SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME!!!!

No one's pov:

Meanwhile Kanao and Nezuko stood in the doorway. Listening to the screams of despair as if it were a lullaby. Tanjiro skinning Inosuke like some type of potato.

ⵊɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ ᴡᴀs ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴋɪɴɴᴇᴅ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ~

Hᴇʟʟᴏ~Tʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ⵊɴᴏTᴀɴZᴇɴ

Hᴇʟʟᴏ~
Tʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ⵊɴᴏTᴀɴZᴇɴ. Tʜᴇʀᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ sᴏ ⵊ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ! ⵊ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.
Cʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ɪs ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ, ⵊ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ
sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴀʀsʜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ!
♡'・ᴗ・'♡