𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

This fr was gonna be smut but I changed it because I had no ideas and @r0sep3talss had requested a splendid oneshot idea.

I hope you like it and sorry it took me so long to complete it. I haven't been feeling too great these past few days.

Third Person Pov:

"Hey! Ever since you came out of the math room, you've been acting all snappy and irritated. What's wrong, Tan?"

Tanjiro rolled his eyes, shoving his math stuff back into his locker and grabbing his and Nezuko's lunch. "Nothing's wrong."

Genya gave him a look that read, be for real. This made Tanjiro look away from him and try to (key word try) walk around the other to avoid being questioned. Tanjiro was most definitely pissed, but if he was just left alone he'd get over it.

"Tanjiro, is it them again?" Genya sighed after blocking Tanjiro's path to keep him from running off elsewhere.

"Them? Why would it be them?!" Tanjiro snapped, arms crossed as he glared at Genya and the now-approaching Kanao. "Why do you guys always tie the times when I'm pissed off with those two idiotic fools?!"

"Because most of the time you're pissed off because of those two," Kanao answered, not even batting an eye at the fact that Tanjiro was upset once more. She simply learned that an upset Tanjiro appeared at least 2-3 times a week. Once if they were lucky.

"What did they do this time?" Genya asked, as soon as the bell had rung, signaling that lunch had started for them. "Cause a distraction? Steal your notes? Simply exist?"

Tanjiro gave Genya a bored look as they entered the very loud cafeteria. Kanao led them to their usual table in the middle of the room. She left after everyone was seated to grab lunch for her and Genya. Reviving a loud thanks from the latter.

"They had the audacity to rub in the fact that they had a higher percentage than me on the last four tests we did in the last two weeks," Tanjiro explained, holding his hand out to Nezuko to help her open her drink. "I was literally sick for 99% of that time! And those tests were the only ones where I had a basic score on them!"

"So a 70% is basic now?"

"Inosuke if you don't shut the f—" The glare from Nezuko and Kanao was enough to make the burgundy choose a different word. "Please be quiet, Inosuke. I wasn't talking to you."

"Is poor little Tanjiro still mad from earlier?" Zenitsu laughed, taking a seat right across from Tanjiro and next to Inosuke. "It was just a joke!"

"We'll make sure to shout you out when we make our speeches as valedictorian and salutatorian," Inosuke added, grinning at the way Tanjiro avoided looking at them and went dead silent. The raven obviously knew that they'd never be valedictorian and salutatorian but joking about it and watching Tanjiro get so upset about such a thing always made them laugh.

"We'll see then." Tanjiro tried to keep the smile off of his face as the two sat across from them. He was not going to give them the satisfaction of knowing that he actually didn't mind their presence. "Those scores on those tests were a one-time thing, I'm not sick anymore so don't even think about letting those grades you two got boost your egos."

"I thought you said those scores were a one-time thing, Tan-Tan?" The blond teased, holding up the test that had the 65% marked in red ink right in the middle of it. "You somehow managed to go even lower this time."

"Give me that!" Tanjiro hissed, snatching the paper and slamming it face down on his desk. He didn't even want to look at the thing, he was disappointed in himself. "Go bother someone else!"