Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ

enjoy this picture I found

I love you guys and I deeply apologize for the next few chapters coming up. Pls don't hate me 😀

kind of short because I was rushing

Third Person Pov:

"Inosuke! Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yelled, jumping up and down in excitement.

The two came barging into the room, Inosuke holding a lamp and Zenitsu holding a pot. They looked around the room for the intruder, only to find Tanjiro with the biggest smile on his face.

"Why are you screaming bloody murder?!" Inosuke yelled, pointing the lamp at Tanjiro.

"Look outside! It's snowing!" Tanjiro had his face pressed up against the glass, eyes shining as he watched the snow cover the ground ima thick white blanket.

"Tan-Tan, I love you and all but it's just snow. No need to scream about it, love." Zenitsu said, rubbing his temple to suppress the urge to bang his head against a wall.

Tanjiro whipped his head towards Zenitsu so fast that he heard several cracks. Tanjiro's eye twitched, he gave the blonde a sinister smile.

"Are you alright?! Why did you—?"

"Just snow. Just snow?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE SNOW LIKE THAT!" Tanjiro shouted, launching himself at the scared blonde.

"Oi! Ponjiro, calm the fuck down! Monitsu was just joking right?" Inosuke said, catching Tanjiro before he could get to Zenitsu. Trying to at least help the idiot out before he gets killed.

"Y-Yeah! I was j-just kidding Tan-Tan! Snow is amazing, I l-love snow so much! It's so c-cool! Please don't kill me!" Zenitsu stuttered, backing away from the seething burgundy.

Tanjiro stopped reaching for the blonde. Instead a genuine smile spread on his lips, as if he hadn't just attempted to kill his lover.

"Great! Get dressed! We're going to go play in the snow!" Tanjiro got out of Inosuke's hold, and skipping to the closet to get his winter gear.

Zenitsu and Inosuke stood there shocked, Tanjiro went from "I'm going to fucking kill you" to "Cotten candy and sugar sweet!"

"Hurry the fuck up." Tanjiro said from the closet, noticing the two still standing there.

"Yes sir!" They shouted back, scrambling to find some clothes and winter stuff.

"Inosuke, Zenitsu, look! I made a snowman!" Tanjiro exclaimed, a proud smile on his face. It took a lot of time and effort but he finally finished. Adding a hat to keep the snowman cool.

"Aww, baby it looks so— INOSUKE NO!"

Inosuke saw the snowman and charged right for it. Tackling it to the ground and messing it up. All that was left were broken sticks, a hat, and a half-bitten carrot.

Tanjiro had his head down, no one knew what type of expression Tanjiro was making. But Inosuke kept stomping on it.

"HAHA! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE KING OF THE SNOW AND THAT'S ME! DIE, DIE, DIE!" Inosuke shouted, continuing his assault on the poor snowman.

"Inosuke..." Tanjiro whispered, a dark expression on his face.

"Shit! Uh— so ima just leave you two to your conversation! I have to go wash my dog!" Zenitsu stammered, running into the house.

"But we don't have a dog?" Inosuke said, scratching his head before turning back to Tanjiro.

"What is it Monjiro? I'm kind of busy here."

"Inosuke...

I'm about to beat your ass."

so sorry guys 🏃🏾‍♀️