Sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

In: Spain
Feeling: Pain
Dancing: In the Rain

Y'all ate up that yandere chapter I swear. Back you demons 🏃‍♀️                                  🚶‍♀️

Third Person Pov:

Tanjiro had just been found. After disappearing from a mission for weeks he finally appeared.

To say everyone was overjoyed was an understatement. Everyone was worried that Tanjiro had left them, or worse died.

Their spirits had been lifted when one of the Demon Slayers had come across a bloody Tanjiro poorly hidden under a bridge.

Tanjiro was severely injured. He was bleeding from almost every part of his body. It was a miracle that he was still breathing.

Inosuke and Zenitsu were out on a mission when they heard the news. They finished their mission as quickly as possible and made their way over to the Butterfly Mansion.

Tanjiro's state was worse than they were told. They were told that the amount of damage to his legs would prevent him from ever being able to walk on his own again.

His head was pretty damaged as well, meaning there was a high chance that he wouldn't remember anything that happened or anyone for that matter.

He'll have to be watched over at all times. He was very pale and lost an unhealthy amount of weight. He was to be monitored when eating to ensure that he finishes.

He had stitches all over his body. It looked as if he was on the verge of death. Shinobu told the duo that it might be some time before he woke up. There was a fifty/fifty chance of him waking up or dying in his sleep.

It had officially marked two months of Tanjiro being asleep when he finally started to show signs of waking up.

His hands would twitch, and he could be seen moving his body slightly,

"Tanjiro...we're so sorry. If- If we had gotten there sooner you wouldn't have been in this mess." Giyu said, eyes tearing up at the sight of Tanjiro.

He had always thought of Tanjiro and Nezuko as his children. And seeing Tanjiro like this broke his heart. The state Nezuko was in because of seeing her brother like this shattered his heart. Leaving him in a sad state.

He had set a couple of Tanjiro's favorite flowers, Sakura, on his bedside table. Then walked out so that his last two visitors of the day could come in.

Inosuke and Zenitsu sat on either side of Tanjiro. His hands captured in theirs.

They sat there in silence. Making their heads touch Tanjiro's hand as a silent apology. Inosuke seemed to be taking it the hardest among the two.

Having grown up mostly alone. He never remembered feeling such love from a single person until Tanjiro came into his life. Making him feel things he had never felt before.

Zenitsu finally had someone who loved him for him and didn't use him. He was overjoyed when Tanjiro came and gave him a chance. Now all he could think about was why they were taking him away so fast.

The heartbroken boys eventually fell asleep in their same position a couple of hours later. Shinobu walked in to check up on Tanjiro only to see them huddled up beside him.

She knew the boys needed this moment so she let them be. She'd come back later when the boys were awake.

Tanjiro's Pov:

The darkness... was so comforting.

I didn't have all to feel the pain and suffering I'd been through.