Bᴀʙʏ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ

𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 & 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘂

Third Person Pov:

"Ryoko? Ryo, where are you, baby?" A burgundy-haired wizard was dashing through the halls. Awakening the other witches and wizards that were sleeping soundly in their dorms.

Making his way out of the dorms and onto school grounds, holding a sack of different shaped and sized jewels. Hoping to lure the baby dragon out of its hiding spot.

"I'm sorry baby! Mommy didn't mean to scare you! Please come back!" Tanjiro had yelled, in hopes that the young dragon would come back to him.

Tanjiro had just come back to his dorm after an exhausting day at school. He had started to work on a potions assignment that one of his academy professors had given him when he began to get frustrated.

His potion wasn't turning the color it was supposed to, leading him to get frustrated and chuck the bottle full of blue liquid at the wall.

It shattered with a piercing scream, leaving the baby dragon frightened and in a shaking state. Tanjiro in his moment of rage had forgotten that Ryoko wasn't like other dragons. Ryoko couldn't sleep through a hurricane like them because her previous owners were downright terrible to her.

The baby dragon has a mind of its own, which the owners didn't like. So, whenever she 'disobeyed' her owners would lock her up in a cage. Leaving her in there for days without food or water. The poor dragon was forced to think that was normal. So, when one day a burgundy-haired wizard found Ryoko on the street stuck in a cage, he vowed to help her.

They had been together for what has now been a good solid year. Everything was going as smooth as could be until this dreadful day.

Some of the witches and wizards that were newer to the magic academy stopped and stared at the panicked wizard. While the witches and wizards that had been there for longer paid no attention since it was normal for them.

"Excuse me! Hi, did you just so happen to see a baby Wyvern fly by you?" The wizard asked a random witch standing on campus.

The witch had pointed to the school and said that a purple and white baby Wyvern had flown into the school building.

The burgundy-haired male thanked the witch and dashed straight into the school.

Thank god this school has a force field around it. Who knows what the muggles would think seeing a baby dragon flying around.

Tanjiro stopped, realizing that the baby dragon could be anywhere in this Magic Academy. It was huge so there was going to be a lot of ground to cover in order to find her.

He started with the Herbology classroom. Ryoko did like the outdoors. She loved all the different flowers and loved interacting with the animals and insects that lived there as well.

But unfortunately, she wasn't there. Tanjiro canceled out some of the other classes knowing she found most of them scary and dark.

While thinking Tanjiro suddenly thought of the perfect place to find a baby dragon.

Of course! Why didn't I look there first!

And so he set off to the Care of Magical Creatures classroom which led to a secluded part of the Academy's grounds where the magical creatures are kept.

When Tanjiro makes it into the classroom, he notices that Ryoko was being comforted by two wizards.

Tanjiro clears his throat to get their attention. Ryoko too into the belly rubs she's getting doesn't notice him.