...ʜᴇʟᴘ.

Simping_1 your chapter will be next because I was already working on this one!

Nᴇᴢᴜᴋᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ's ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟꜰ.

Third Person Pov:

In Nezuko's bedroom, a frustrated Tanjiro stood across from his teary-eyed sister. Nezuko tired of her brother's selfishness, waited till Tanjiro came into her room to start her argument.

"I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL, OKAY! DO NORMAL THINGS LIKE, GO OUTSIDE, NOT BE FEARED BECAUSE OF MY DEMONIC FEATURES, AND NOT HAVE TO SLEEP ALL DAY BECAUSE IF I GO OUTSIDE I WOULD RISK DYING! IT SHOULDN'T TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE ONE CURE! OR ARE YOU JUST BEING LAZY!"

Tanjiro, who's been trying to restrain himself for the last couple of hours from lashing out at Nezuko finally snapped at her.

"...one cure? ONE CURE?! I'M NOT JUST DOING IT FOR YOU! I'M DOING IT SO THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU WON'T HAVE TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE ELSE! I'M MAKING SURE PEOPLE WON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE WAY YOU DID! THIS ISN'T JUST FOR YOU! YOU TRY LIVING IN MY SHOES FOR ONCE! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE GOING ON MISSIONS, FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE. SEEING YOUR FAMILY'S DEAD BODIES WHEN RETURNING HOME ONLY TO FIND ALL OF THEM DEAD EXCEPT ONE! I'VE RISKED MY LIFE FOR YOU!"

At that moment Nezuko had also snapped, slapping the burgundy-haired boy across the face as soon as he had finished.

Tanjiro held his now burning cheek, raising his gaze that was previously on the ground to the stranger he now saw.

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR ME! YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT SUFFERED! WHILE YOU WERE OUT SLEEPING SOUNDLY IN SOMEONE'S HOUSE, THE REST OF US WERE ON THE VERGE OF DEATH! MOM, HANAKO, ROKUTA, SHIGERU, AND TAKEO WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN ALIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER! I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Screamed the crying Nezuko, spewing out whatever came out of her mouth.

Tanjiro felt as if an arrow had just struck through his heart. The kind, loving sister he once knew was now gone. Replaced by a selfish, aggressive, and nasty person.

"...you act as if I knew they would all die that day. You act as if I knew you would be turned into a demon! What was I supposed to do, Nezuko? If you hate me that's fine. And you're right, I didn't have to risk my life for you over, and over, and over again, but I did. I risked my life for you because I loved you and you were my number one priority. And I will continue to risk my life for you because I love you and you are my number one priority." Tanjiro leaves the room as Nezuko requested. Heartbroken at the events that had happened today.

He thought that maybe, maybe if he left her alone that she would come to her senses and realize what she said was wrong.

To clear his head Tanjiro decided to leave the house and go on a walk in the forest.

Tanjiro comes across a little pond. The pond was surrounded by colorful little rocks, beautiful flowers that lead to another part of the forest, and little cushions on the ground. He sits on the cushion staring at his reflection in the clear water.

While staring at his reflection deep in thought, Tanjiro's nose picks up multiple scents.

...sadness, blood, fear, loneliness, and two different demons

As the scents start to get stronger and stronger, Tanjiro readies his sword in case the demons start to attack.

Finally, after some time, two demons appeared from the flowering pathway. The first demon had long black hair that faded into a blue color and the other had long yellow hair that fell into a dark orange color. The first demon was holding what seemed to be a baby demon in its arms. Both appeared to be in terrible condition.