𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

heyyy y'all 🫶 I'm updating this 21 minutes past midnight btw so now I'm gonna knock tf out 😪

idk why I find this shit both hilarious and sad at the same time. mf basically said "I slayed your family, and what about it?" 💀

part two of competition <3

Third Person Pov:

Tanjiro had a very long day at school. All he seemed to be doing was work. Work, work, work.

During breaks? He worked.

At lunch? He worked.

Before classes started? He worked.

The night before school? He worked.

On weekends? He worked, worked, worked.

And it seemed like he never got a break. But did the burgundy-haired boy ever tell anyone how stressed he was? No, he kept it to himself and never let the smile drop off his tired face. No matter how much work piled up. No matter how worried he was about his father's dropping health. No matter how his responsibilities never seemed to end. No matter how little sleep he got, he always came to school with a smile and good energy.

"Tanjiro! I need help taking my shoes off!"

Said boy takes off his shoes and removes his backpack, he walks up to the little girl who called out to him. And helps her untie her knotted shoe laces, a few minutes later he slips off her shoes.

"There you go, Hanako." He says, chuckling slightly as he receives a hug from the younger. "Just make sure not to knot it too many times or it'll get stuck."

"Thank you, Tanjiro!" She gives him one more squeeze then lets go to put her shoes away and skip along to some other part of the house.

"Tanjiro, when will mommy and daddy come back?" A much quieter voice this time says. A small boy with black hair and big burgundy-colored eyes peered from the doorway.

Tanjiro sighed, his face falling at the question but never letting his smile slip as he beckoned the younger over and when tears gathered in the corners of his eyes, Tanjiro dropped to his knees and hugged the boy.

"It's alright, Rokuta." He replied softly, rocking the crying boy from side to side. "Mom and Dad will be home soon."

"W-will daddy be okay?" Rokuta asked once more, his round eyes shining with more tears threatening to roll down as he peeked up at his older brother.

Would he be okay?

Well, that was just a question that Tanjiro couldn't really answer because he didn't even know if his father was okay.

"Of course, he'll be okay," Tanjiro said, lying through his teeth. "No more crying, alright? How about you help me make some cookies later on? I'm sure Mom and Dad will like a nice little dessert when they come back."

Tanjiro hoped Rokuta wouldn't ask him any more questions about their parents. He'd have to keep lying to the younger and lord knows he'll feel even guilt weigh him down.

"Can we make chocolate chip cookies?" Rokuta asked, his tears vanishing into thin air and a bright smile decorating his face as the sound of desserts cheered him right up. "Oh— And can we make some peanut butter ones too? And decorate them with lots of sprinkles?! Can we make giant cookies??!"

"Did someone say cookies?!"

"I want sprinkles!!"

"I want cookies!"

Three voices shouted, making Tanjiro chuckle at the eager children. He told them to quiet down a bit as Nezuko was taking a nap.

"Sorry..." The four apologized, adjusting their voice as they ran off to finally change out of their school clothes and talk more about cookies.