𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮

yay! go me for finally updating >:]]]
School is starting up for me soon. And I just had orientation today so I had a pretty hectic day. I also have another orientation tomorrow and let's just say I'm not looking forward to it. </3

relapse part 2 <3

Third Person Pov:

"Tanjiro," The blond called out to the giant lump covered by blankets. The bed is where the burgundy stayed all day for the past four days. He only got up to use the restroom, other than that, Inosuke and Zenitsu had to force him to eat and stay hydrated alongside making sure he kept up with his hygiene.

"I know you don't want to talk to us right now— talk to me right now and I know you want to be alone but I need you to get up." Zenitsu ran a hand through blond strands as he took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"No." Tanjiro gave a short response and shuffled closer towards the wall, not bothering to listen. If he could, he'd stay in bed for the rest of his life, sleeping his days away.

Zenitsu sighed, expecting the same answer from him as always. Instead of getting frustrated or upset, Zenitsu took a calming breath and spoke once more, "Why not? Everyone's worried about you, we're worried about you."

"I'm fine. I'm always fine." The blanket burrito started to lightly tremble, most definitely catching the other's attention. "I'll never not be fine."

Tanjiro was a terrible liar. The poor boy couldn't lie to save his damn life.

"I don't want to upset you so we'll continue this conversation later on, okay?" Receiving a small 'okay' in response, Zenitsu gently removed the cover from the younger's face and pecked his forehead. "I'll be right back with your surprise, sweetheart."

Now that most definitely had Tanjiro sitting up. A surprise? For him? It almost made him want to laugh. He never really liked surprises. You could say they weren't the best things in the world.

But... Tanjiro could trust them. He could trust them not to harm him or frighten him. Especially at a time like this when he felt most vulnerable and shaken up.

You should be able to trust the ones you love. Right?

"I'm right here, don't worry. " Zenitsu gently squeezed Tanjiro's hand, before slipping the younger's shoes on. Reassuring Tanjiro as his breathing picked up and he started to tremble. "I won't leave you by yourself, okay? We're just going to go outside and meet someone."

Tanjiro really didn't want the blindfold on, it made him feel even more vulnerable, especially with one of his senses blocked, but the smile on Zenitsu's face was enough to make him cave in and put it on.

They were only going outside. Hopefully, Inosuke would be out there as well, seeing as Tanjiro hadn't heard from the raven for a while. Still, Tanjiro couldn't help but wonder, "Why do I need to be blindfolded if we're just going outside? And where is Inosuke?"

Zenitsu set Tanjiro back on his feet and opened the door before answering. "It's a surprise~!" The blond sang, lacing their fingers together as he pulled them outside. Zenitsu frowned in disappointment as he searched for the car only for it to not be there. "If I tell you everything there'd be nothing to surprise you with."

Zenitsu should have listened to his gut feeling and not let Inosuke drive the car. He wouldn't be surprised if Inosuke got into a car crash on the way here.

They ended up standing out there for another 10 minutes when Inosuke finally turned the car into their driveway. The raven noisily got out of the car, the music playing loudly until he noticed Zenitsu and Tanjiro.