Bᴇғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ

ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴜ
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ
This is for our lovely Rxbbon <333 Such an amazing idea that was too good to pass up on.

I honestly didn't know what to write for this, I kind of just tried it out! I hope you like it :]

Third Person Pov:

Today was a very nerve wrecking day for Tanjiro. Today was the day he started school at Kimetsu Academy. And his first time going to school ever in his life.

Nezuko was along side him, she gave him a reassuring squeeze before gently pulling him towards the building that intimidated him so much.

People were everywhere once they entered. Some hanging out by lockers, by the bathroom, on the stairs, and some were just in the middle of the floor.

As soon as the two entered everyone became quiet. They stared at the duo, making Tanjiro very uncomfortable and Nezuko the same.

"Can you all please stop staring at them and get to class!" A sharp voice yelled out, making Tanjiro and Nezuko turn to see who it was.

A angry lady came storming through the halls, the purple tips of her hair getting caught in her face as she shooed most of the students away.

Once the hall was less full of students, the once angry lady calmed herself and smiled towards them.

"Sorry about that! You must be Tanjiro Kamado, first year senior? And Nezuko Kamado, third year junior high, correct?" The lady asked, her purple eyes shining brightly as the smile never left her face.

She looks oddly familiar... Tanjiro thought as a sad smell began to drift into the air. He wondered if she was upset.

"Y-Yes, you are correct." Nezuko answered, seeing as though her brother was in thought. "And you are...?"

"A-Apologies, I'm Shinobu Kocho!" Shinobu was a little surprised that they didn't know her name, but maybe they just needed a little reminder. "I was asked by your mother to make sure you guys made it safely!"

"Ah, thank you." Tanjiro bowed, feeling a bit uneasy with the two pairs of eyes staring straight at him. "I think we got it from here."

"No, no! I need to take Nezuko with me over to the junior high section to get her schedule." Shinobu said, before turning to the two students lurking around. "INOSUKE, ZENITSU, COME HERE!"

Tanjiro pulled a hand to his ear to block out a bit of her voice. He hadn't even been here an hour and he already wanted to go back to being homeschooled.

Just another 179 days left with them.

The two students, Inosuke and Zenitsu came over towards them averting their gazes when they got closer.

"Be a dear and help Tanjiro out with his classes." Shinobu turned away from the boys and to Tanjiro. "Don't worry, if you ever need help go to those guys. They have the same schedule as you so stick by them."

And with that, her and Nezuko were off. Nezuko giving her brother a wave and an encouraging smile before disappearing down a different hall.

Now I'm all alone

"H-Hi, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu stuttered, having felt so excited to see him. It's been so long since he last got to talk to the burgundy. "It's nice to see you again!"

Again? Now, Tanjiro was confused. He literally just met them.

"Again?" Tanjiro repeated, eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. He noticed the raven beside the blond visibly panic.