Kɪᴛᴛʏ Tᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ

𝗡𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼

This might not make sense but I like it :)

Third Person Pov:

Inosuke and Zenitsu sat on opposite sides of Tanjiro's bed. The younger had fallen unconscious on the way to the Butterfly Estate and was now resting.

Inosuke and Tanjiro were sent to patrol a village when they encountered a demon. A strange one. Its blood demon art was turning humans into animals so that they would be distracted by their new form and the demon could kill them.

Unfortunately for the demon, it had a time limit on when it could use its blood demon art again. Allowing Inosuke enough time to grab Tanjiro, and Nezuko and cut off the demon's head.

Inosuke ran to the Butterfly Estate. All of his shoutings alerted Zenitsu and Shinobu. Shinobu quickly got to work on patching up Tanjiro as Zenitsu and Inosuke were watching from afar.

The two were startled by the door was suddenly kicked open, revealing a worried Nezuko as she made her way to Tanjiro's bed. Pushing the two off as she lay next to him.

"Ow! What was that for Nezuko-chan?!"

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?! We were here first!" Inosuke yelled, grabbing Nezuko by her middle and throwing her to the farthest side of the room.

"Inosuke! You guys can't be too loud. Tanjiro is still resting!" Zenitsu said as he tried to calm the situation down.

"MMH!" Nezuko shouted angrily, as she tackled the black-haired male onto the floor. The two rolled across the floor, bumping into several objects along the way.

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE GREAT INOSUKE?!"

"MHM MMHM!"

"OH, SO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME HUH?! I'LL SHOW Y-!"

A loud hiss ran through the room as Inosuke and Nezuko were fighting, and Zenitsu was trying to pry them off one another.

Everyone stops. Staring at the bed that used to contain Tanjiro, but now contained a small Tanjiro.

His hair was longer, he had a burgundy tail with burgundy cat ears, claws and his pupils were now slit.

"MMM!" Nezuko was the first one to react, kicking Inosuke in the stomach before approaching the kitty Tanjiro.

She embraced him in a tight hug which Tanjiro didn't seem to like. He shrunk even smaller to escape her grasp.

While she was reaching for him, he took the chance to hop off the bed and race out the door.

"What are you two waiting for?! We have to go after him!" Zenitsu yelled, racing after the now surprisingly fast Tanjiro.

Inosuke and Nezuko got up, following Zenitsu as they chased after him.

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro come back! You need to-" Zenitsu was cut off, crashing into the Water Pillar.

He looked up, only to be met in surprise with Giyu's normally blank face supporting an angry look. Giyu had an angry Tanjiro mimicking his facial expression as he glared at the shaking Zenitsu.

"Why does Tanjiro have ears and a tail?" Giyu simply asked, noticing Nezuko and Inosuke slowly creeping up behind him to grab Tanjiro.

"Give him back- ack!"

Inosuke was kicked in the stomach again by Nezuko as she repeatedly slapped him on the back of his head for speaking so rudely to Giyu.

"Thank you Nezuko," He patted her head as a thank you for slapping some manners into Inosuke.