Sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ

doumasfans  this is for you! Thank you for the wonderful idea! Hope you like it :] I have no experience in ice skating whatsoever so I apologize if it isn't good.

Third Person Pov:

"Ugh! Why is the line moving sooooooo slowwwwww." Tanjiro complained for the hundred time in the past five minutes. "Can't it move any faster?"

Inosuke was just about fed up with the burgundy asking the same question over and over and complaining about the same thing over and over.

He pulled some candy that he knew would shut Tanjiro up, out of his pocket and shoved it in his mouth. "Shut the hell up. Just eat the damn candy." Inosuke grumbled, sighing as it was soon their turn to pay.

"Hi, welcome to Slice of Ice, Ice Skating Rink. How may I help you?" The guy at the stand said, his eyes traveling over to Tanjiro as the burgundy sucked on the lollipop in his mouth and clutched onto Zenitsu.

"We'd like to skate on the rink, please." Zenitsu bitterly, not liking the way that the staff was eyeing Tanjiro.

"Mhm... your total is $19.50. You can pay now and we'll move you over to a different area so that you guys can get your skate sizes." A women said, now replacing the man at the stand and winking at Tanjiro.

Zenitsu gave them a twenty and let them keep the change. As soon as they were done, the man they first talked with came and escorted them to a different area, close to the rink.

"I'll need a shoe from each of you, real quick." The man said, waiting patiently for them to settle.

Tanjiro was the last one to get his shoe off. He was struggling a bit so the guy came over and helped him.

"Um- thank you." Tanjiro mumbled, red tinting his cheeks and ears from embarrassment.

The man nodded his head and went behind the counter to get them their skates. Leaving them to take of their other side of their shoe.

Inosuke and Zenitsu were feeling a bit jealous. They didn't like how the staff have eyed for their lover. And they didn't like how oblivious he was.

"Here you all are. Just hand me your other shoes and let me know how it fits." The man said, handing them all a pair of ice skates.

"This is gonna be so wicked!" Tanjiro yelled after the man was gone.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Zenitsu whispered over to Inosuke, quickly grabbing Tanjiro when he almost fell over the wall that separated them from the rink.

"Nope."

"W-Wait! D-Don't let go!" Tanjiro shrieked, as they stepped foot on the ice rink. Inosuke and Zenitsu were each holding one of Tanjiro's hands to help him on.

"We're right here, Tanjiro." Inosuke said, trying not to laugh at how panicked he looked. "We won't let go... yet."

"Just don't think about falling." Zenitsu added, earning an angry huff from Tanjiro.

"I wasn't thinking about falling until you told me not to!" He whined, pulling both of their arms into a tight squeeze as his legs kept sliding in opposite directions.

"Just breathe, Tanjiro." Inosuke instructed, pulling them further on the ice onto a clear section.

"Try and copy the stance that we're doing."

Tanjiro directed his gaze off of the ice and towards Inosuke and Zenitsu. He tried to move his feet into a v-shaped stance like they had.

"No need to rush. Just do it slowly." Zenitsu hummed, giving Tanjiro a squeeze of support.

Once Tanjiro had the stance, Inosuke gave him his next instructions.

"Bend your knees a bit, then push off, alright?"

Tanjiro hesitantly nodded, shakily bending his knees. He felt Inosuke and Zenitsu let go of his hands when he pushed off and instantly panicked.

"H-Hey! W-Why did you g-guys let go!" Tanjiro shrieked.

"You're doing good! Just slowly stop now!" Zenitsu called out, seeing Tanjiro go a bit too far away.

Tanjiro might have put too much force in his push because now he wasn't stopping.

"How do I stop?!" Tanjiro asked, he was getting way too close to a group of skaters.

Zenitsu and Inosuke blanked, then looked at each other.

"You didn't teach him how to stop?"

"No, I thought you were."

"Dude, that should have been the first thing to teach him."

"Well it's too late now!"

"So how is he supposed to stop?"

"About that, he might not..."

"Dumbass."

Inosuke was about to insult Zenitsu back but heard a crash followed by a bunch of pained yelps.

"I guess he stopped."

"Shut the fuck up." Zenitsu snapped, skating over towards Tanjiro and the pile of people around him.

"Are you alright, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked, taking off the burgundy's skates and replacing them with his shoes.

After that incident, the three decided to call it a day. They'd probably be back tomorrow anyways knowing Tanjiro.

"That. Was. AMAZING!" Tanjiro shouted, earing a bunch of weird stares. He had the biggest smile on his face despite the pain in his right foot. "Can we do it again? Can we? Can we?!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke chuckled at his adorable behavior, of course, Tanjiro would love something like this.

"We'd love to take you on the ice again, but you kind of landed wrong when you fell and sprained your ankle," Zenitsu said, making Tanjiro's smile drop almost instantly and instead replaced with a frown.

Inosuke noticing this and feeling bad decided to butt in. "It's just a little sprain. It's not like he broke it. Besides, we still have like 3 hours left to skate."

"Inosuke—"

"This time I'll teach him how to charge at people..."