Sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛs

I have Rxbbon to thank for this chapter's inspiration. This picture was put in her book and I just needed to make something out of it.

So thank you <3

Third Person Pov:

"Don't fucking touch me!" Tanjiro snarled from underneath the sheets.

Inosuke and Zenitsu sighed at the boy, but let him be. After all, they didn't go as gentle as they said they were.

"Monjiro, we're sorry. We got a little carried away. Can you blame us? Your cute little thighs just drew us in..." Inosuke said, his eyes trailing over the younger's exposed lower half. He went to touch it, but was smacked on the hand by Zenitsu.

"Dick..." He mumbled, glaring at the blonde.

Tanjiro quickly covered the rest of his body up, not wanting them to have the luxury of seeing him.

His hips were throbbing in pain. Begging him to stop whatever torture was done on his body and to never do it again. He would have locked the two in the room and left but his legs were in a jellied state. Not allowing him to use his escape plan.

"Tanjiro, how can we make it up to you? We'll do anything! Just please don't give us the silent treatment!" Zenitsu pleaded, knowing how cruel the boy could get when it came to times like this.

Tanjiro peeked his head out the cover in interest. A smirk ghosted over his lips as he struggled to hold on his laugh. He was just pretending to be mad at first but as soon as the pain hit him, he became serious.

"Anything?" Tanjiro asked, narrowing his eyes at the duo.

"Wait. Not any-"

"Anything," Zenitsu said, cutting Inosuke off and hoping to finally stop being ignored for the most part.

Inosuke knew that agreeing to that was a bad idea but the blonde idiot only had two brain cells.

"Go run me a bath. Extra bubbles, warm water. Not too cold and not too hot. Got it." Tanjiro ordered, making use of his new 'servants'.

Inosuke practically ran over to the bathroom. Quickly turning the nobs on the shower wall so that he had the perfect temperature for Tanjiro.

He knew that it had to be perfect. After all, Tanjiro took his bath times quite seriously.

"And you," Tanjiro pointed to Zenitsu. "Go get Sir Eggbert and his friends."

Zenitsu quickly went over to the closet. Searching the shelves and drawers for Tanjiro's bath time friends.

Tanjiro could never take a bath without them unless Zenitsu and Inosuke were in the tub with him. But that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

"Oh no! Lady Hansel has been captured by the evil King Gaff!"

"Your Highness! We must let Prince Remi know about this at once!"

"No. We mustn't. He'll go crazy knowing that his wife was missing."

"B-But Sire! She's not—"

"Shh."

"But-"

"Shh! You troublesome little peasant!"

"..."

"Oh my lord! Lady Hansel was actually...Prince Remi in disguise!"