Pʀᴏᴍ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼, 𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂

Third Person Pov:

To say Tana was nervous was an understatement. Her anxiety was through the roof. She had this was her first time going to prom.

She had her girlfriends Suke and Zena picking her up tonight. So far they hadn't shown up. Tana was worried something had happened or worse, they decided they didn't want to go with her.

"Tana, stop worrying so much. I'm sure their just running a bit late." His mother, Kie said, finishing up with Tana's hair.

Kie stood her up so that they were facing the mirror. Tana looked breathtaking. She wore an off-shoulder red dress with a thigh-high slit. The dress reached all the way to the floor. It hugged her body in all the right places.

"Mom, do I look good? I-I just don't think this dress is right for me." Tana mumbled, looking away from the mirror and down at the floor.

"Tana, don't you ever put your head down in this house," Kie said, lifting her daughter's chin. Making her look into the mirror. "You look beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, sweetie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Tana teared up at her mom's comforting words. She turned around and embraced her mom in a hug.

The hug lasted until they heard a honk outside. Kie released her daughter, watching as she rushed over to the window before slipping on her heels.

Tana looked back over to her mom.

"Go get 'em. Knock 'em dead."

"Thanks, mom. Now I gotta go. Love you!" Tana blurted, rushing down the stairs painfully in heels. She rushed over just in time to hear three knocks.

She opened the door, taking in the sight of her amazing girlfriends. Suke was wearing a glittery dark blue suit that came with a light blue tie. It matched her black to blue faded hair that was braided down her back.

Zena wore a gold dress that came with a matching set of shoes. Her blonde locks draped behind her.

"Sorry, we're late. We picked up some stuff for you." Suke lifted her hands, presenting a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

"They're beautiful," Tana whispered, inviting them in as she put the flowers away.

"Oi!" A deep voice shouted, startling all three girls.

They looked over to the hallway to see Tana's dad, Tanjuro, wearing a dark expression and eyeing the girls.

"You best be good to my daughter. If I see her come back crying or upset, we're going to have a problem. Am I clear?" He warned, sending shivers down the two girl's spines.

"Crystal." They said in unison.

"Dad! We've got to go!" Tana rushed out, grabbing the two girls and hurrying to their car.

❤︎︎

"Woah...this is amazing!" Zena shouted, grabbing ahold of Tana's right arm as Suke was holding her left.

The dance floor was surrounded by teens in different suits and dresses. All talking amongst themselves as they enjoyed themselves.

"Shit!" Tana quickly dragged the other two girls to a crowded area by the food table.

"Tana? What's wrong?" Zena asked, confused by Tana's sudden change.

"Nothing! Nothing." Tana shouted. "I- I just saw Hannah and her backup crew and-"

Tana was interrupted by a sudden push to her back. The girls did not notice the trio that had snuck upon them.

Tana tripped over her feet and landed on the ground. Feeling embarrassed as some of the other people laughed and pointed.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here," The brunette laughed, staring down at the embarrassed Tana. "The fags have finally arrived."

Her backup crew laughed at her words. Suke's fists were balled up at her sides as she tried to resist beating the shit out of her.

"Oh...I am loving your new dress, Tana!" Hannah mocked, yanking the burgundy-haired girl off the floor. "It really complements your shitty personality!"

"Oi! Shut the fuck up. You have no right to talk about Tana or us. You're the one dressed up as a hooker, slutting your way through the football and basketball team." Suke smirked, shoving Hannah's hand off of her girlfriend.

The crowd that had formed snickered at the comment, making Hannah flush a dark red. A scowl formed on her face.

"What? The bitch can't speak?" Zena added, wrapping her arm around Tana and Suke. "She can't speak because she knows it's true."

Suke and Zena high-fived as the crowd was now full-on laughing at Hannah and her Barbie friends.

Hannah was fuming as she yanked Tana once again. Then pushed her back really hard. Making Tana fall back on the table, the bowl of punch splashing on her as she fell.

"Aww! I'm so sorry. Let me help you." One of Hannah's Barbies splashed the rest of the drink that was in her hand onto the soaked girl.

"Tana!" Zena gasped out, helping the poor girl up as people were now recording the whole incident.

Zena blocked Tana from eyes view as she slowly maneuvered them towards the door. Tana crying as she felt the humiliation sink in.

"That was the last straw," Suke fumed, yanking the brunette by her hair. "Nobody. I mean nobody messes with my girls."

Suke slapped the girl so hard that she lost her balance and fell into her backup crew. They fell like dominoes onto the dance floor. Suke grabbed what food was left on the table and dumped it all over them.

Covering them in pizza, cake, chips, chocolates, and other foods. She made sure to smear the chocolate cake all over the brunette's face. Ruining her makeup and dirtying her face.

"You're lucky I didn't beat your ass. Next time you or anyone else decided to fuck with me and my girls, you'll be wishing you were never born." Suke laughed, using a napkin to clean her hand as she followed Zena and Tana out.

Suke and Zena made sure to spoil Tana rotten with care that night. Making sure nothing else would ruin that day.

The trio spent the rest of the night building pillow forts and baking up a storm. Empty cupcake wrappers laid beside them as they were fast asleep.

_(┐「ε:)_❤_(:3 」∠)_

ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᵀᴱᴰ ᵀᴼ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴴᴼᴸᴱ ˢᶜᴱᴺᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴿᴱ ˢᵁᴷᴱ ᵂᴬˢ ᴮᴱᴬᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴳᴵᴿᴸˢ ᴬˢˢ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ ᴰᴵᴰᴺ'ᵀ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴳᵁᵞˢ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴵᵀ.

ᴳᴵᴿᴸˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴴᴼᵀ...