Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ

Cutest shit I've ever seen.

How do you guys feel about a request page?? Should I keep doing what I'm doing or do you guys want to request something? If so just message me it or leave it here in the comments somewhere. I'll get to it when I can.

I'll see how you guys feel about it every other chapter

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

Third Person Pov:

"Wait— I-I don't understand. We've known each other before? How come I don't remember?" Tanjiro asked, he was confused by the sudden information given to him. His brain was starting to hurt.

"Well..." Zenitsu sighed, this was going to be a very long talk. "The first time we met you was at a different time. There were no aliens, planet wars, or any other planet with life on it besides Earth. You had met me twice before. Once at something called 'Final Selection' and again when we had a mission together.

On that mission, we met Inosuke. And from then on we stuck to each other like glue. Until one mission we had come across powerful demons that were sent to kill you. Inosuke and I offered to give our lives in exchange that they don't harm you. That was the first time we died. It seems that they didn't live up to that because you ended up becoming a demon and they had to kill you..." Zenitsu explained, a lump forming in his throat as he watched Tanjiro's eyes water as well as Inosuke's.

"The second, third, and fourth time we were reborn we set out to find you. Make sure you were safe but it was as if you weren't born yet or that they had waited to send you back to us. We died from old age after searching high and low for you." Inosuke continued, watching as several different emotions flickered across Tanjiro's face.

Tanjiro was stunned, he didn't know what to say. They had been through all that pain for him. They had died over and over again for him and he hadn't a clue of who they were.

He felt guilt hit him in the gut as he started crying again. He couldn't handle all this new information that tried to lodge itself in his head.

"I'm sorry," Tanjiro cried out, they had gone through all of that pain and death just for him not to be able to remember who they were. "I'm so sorry. You both seem to know who I am and I feel so fucking terrible because I still don't understand this whole thing. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm—"

"Oi! We didn't tell you all this information for you to remember us. We knew that there was a high chance you wouldn't remember us. We told you so at least you couldn't be lost and weirded out by the fact that we know you. We never said anything about you having to return the feelings." Inosuke interrupted, of course, he was saddened by the fact that their lover didn't remember them but it was fine because they'd just try to win him over again.

"It's fine if you don't remember, Tanjiro. As long as you are here with us that's all we want. For you to be here with us, safe. The universe brought us together!" Zenitsu exclaimed, eyes hazily clouded. He seemed deep in thought.

Tanjiro snorted, wiping his eyes. He had been crying a lot and feeling down but what Zenitsu said sure cracked him up.

"Fuck the universe. And it's family. " Tanjiro huffed out, the universe did have a way of bringing people together. He sure did get the short end of the stick, having his family killed and all.

"There's our hot-headed Tanjiro! Atta boy!" Inosuke shouted through his shocked laughter. He found it hilarious how angry Tanjiro was at the universe.

"We technically should be thanking the universe. Now we have more in common." Zenitsu said an amused grin on his face. Confusing the two around him.

"Huh? Like what?" Tanjiro asked, he had no idea what Zenitsu was referring to, becoming more confused when Inosuke suddenly got it and started dying.

"Dead family members."

"..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA I- I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE HAHAHAHSHSH— I'M DYING HeLp!"

"Too soon?" Zenitsu winced seeing Tanjiro's blank expression. Meanwhile, Inosuke had started turning different shades of red.

"Too soon," Tanjiro walked out. Leaving the two by themselves. He had to admit it would have been funny had Zenitsu waited until later to say it.

"Damn- you really messed up, sucks for you." Inosuke had stopped laughing when Tanjiro left, deciding to follow after the burgundy.

"Definitely too soon. Damn." Zenitsu whispered, following after the two to apologize. "Tanjiro wait— I'm sorry! That was too soon!"

ѕo- нι. ι'м ѕorry ғor тαĸιɴɢ ѕo loɴɢ тo υpdαтe тнιѕ вooĸ, ι've вeeɴ αll over тнe plαce αɴd ι'м тryιɴɢ тo ѕorт мyѕelғ oυт α вιт вeғore rυѕнιɴɢ ιɴтo cнαoѕ. тнαɴĸ yoυ αll ғor ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴘᴀɪᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ! ♡︎♡︎♡︎

ʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ 4ᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴍᴘʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴʏ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ♡︎♡︎♡︎